What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

Its tricky for telesales. Some carriers don't allow replacements over the phone. Some states require you to get a wet signature.

How is it tricky? Follow the guidelines. This is why some companies are better for telesales than others. Also, avoid states where it is the DOI that is the issue and not the carrier.

It is your choice who to work with, and it is your choice to be legal and ethical by following replacement rules.

How is it tricky? Follow the guidelines. This is why some companies are better for telesales than others. Also, avoid states where it is the DOI that is the issue and not the carrier.

It is your choice who to work with, and it is your choice to be legal and ethical by following replacement rules.

Very good advice.........

Have you read it? It's explaining to the customer that replacement is offen a bad idea. If they read the form before signing it they should at least be asking themself if they know WHY they are replacing the policy. It's the government's way of protecting them.

If you skip it and a consumer has a problem down the road you are going to be automatically assumed to be guilty of something. Why else would you have omitted this consumer protection form?

Please don't misunderstand. I ALWAYS fill it out but doubt that it will help me one bit if a pissed off left-wing short-haired soccer mom starts jumping up and down screaming that I did something wrong.

You'd prefer a fat angry laid-off right wing rifle-totin' Sunday school teacher questioning your scruples?

Please don't misunderstand. I ALWAYS fill it out but doubt that it will help me one bit if a pissed off left-wing short-haired soccer mom starts jumping up and down screaming that I did something wrong.

It will definitely help. Agents are nuts for not filling out replacement forms.

Back