What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

Please excuse my ignorance, but I want to make sure I read that correctly.

KSKJ will only take baptized Christians?

Did I stutter? :err:

That's correct. On the Agents Report, the agent has to check yes or no to this question: #8 "If not already a member, is the Proposed Insured a baptized Christian or is the Proposed Insured a spouse of a KSKJ Life member in good standing?"

I guess that you could be like Al Sharpton and pretend to be a preacher and carry a bottle of Holy Water with you and do the baptism before they sign the app. :yes:

Royal Arcanum used to exclude anybody that had any Mongolian blood in them.:twitchy:

Did I stutter? :err:

That's correct. On the Agents Report, the agent has to check yes or no to this question: #8 "If not already a member, is the Proposed Insured a baptized Christian or is the Proposed Insured a spouse of a KSKJ Life member in good standing?"

I guess that you could be like Al Sharpton and pretend to be a preacher and carry a bottle of Holy Water with you and do the baptism before they sign the app. :yes:

Royal Arcanum used to exclude anybody that had any Mongolian blood in them.:twitchy:

I guess that means you'd have to be a baptized Christian to sell it.

I wonder if the big wigs over there ever read what some of their producers write on this forum.

Not passing judgement, seriously just wondering.

I wonder if the big wigs over there ever read what some of their producers write on this forum.

No, you don't have to be a baptized Christian to sell it...just to buy it.

What do you mean by the bolded question?

Funny, I'd never had the Christian thing be a problem before last week. 1st I had a women that's a Christian turn down LCBA's Med Supp because of the things she saw Christians saying on T.V., so she didn't trust a Christian company. Wrote her LBL.

Then I had a couple that wanted the lowest priced FE, but neither one had been Baptized so I couldn't write them KSKJ, and had to write them Sentinel Security, who I'd been wanting to try anyway. That lady was a bit irked and said something like, "isn't that discrimination?". :twitchy:

Wait, so she had a problem with the fact that Christians are also sinners? Haha, I guess I can see how she, not being a sinner, wouldn't want any part of a Christian company... :skeptical:

Glad you got the sale anyway, people are funny

Duhhh, I just got that...touche.:yes:

What I meant was what about my post would bother a big wig.

SNL's National Sales Director(not sure of his title) reads and posts. He has an account on the Forum.

----------

Wait, so she had a problem with the fact that Christians are also sinners? Haha, I guess I can see how she, not being a sinner, wouldn't want any part of a Christian company... :skeptical:

Glad you got the sale anyway, people are funny

They sure are. I had to bite my tongue when she started talking politics, because we sure have different views on that.:laugh:

Just like every other company they read everything on this forum.

They sure are. I had to bite my tongue when she started talking politics, because we sure have different views on that.:laugh:

Don't you just love when they start talking politics? I just nod my head and smile. Also give out the occasional "Oh, that's a good point." While inside I am either laughing or want to correct them...

Don't you just love when they start talking politics? I just nod my head and smile. Also give out the occasional "Oh, that's a good point." While inside I am either laughing or want to correct them...

Until I know that we're on the same page, I tell them that all politicians are liars and crooks. If they aren't when they get to D.C., give them about 6 months and they will be. Which I believe to be true, but I keep my mouth shut other than that...until I know they aren't a Lib.:twitchy:

Back