Favorite Lead Sources

Jonathan Smith

I thought I'd start some chatter about leads and your favorite way to generate your own or do you just prefer a lead company you trust? I am really interested in hearing some debate on leads and lead quality from various sources.

If you use the search function you'll find tons of opinions about a myriad of companies.

I like stellarprospects.com and agedleadstore.com for aged leads. I also like hometownquotes.com for real-time leads.

Never met a lead source I could trust.....EVER.

That's why I do all my own leads in-house, Telemarketer, Direct Mail, association, non-profit, etc.

Agreed that is the best way, but you have to admit that it takes a lot of resources and time to get that profitable.

Agreed that is the best way, but you have to admit that it takes a lot of resources and time to get that profitable.

Absolutely, I spend alot of money and invest in many resources doing what I do.

I treat this business as a business. I have a Marketing budget, Tech/Equipment budget, Staffing budget, Brick/Mortar budget, etc, etc.

In the end, as any business owner, I pay myself last after a modest salary.

Larry, what do you mean by "personal observations?"
People I see or run into while I'm out on my daily routine. Could be the manager or employee of a business I spend money at (some call this "follow your dollar").

One time I was in Home Depot picking up some AC filters and a ran into a guy doing the same. He just out of the blue said he couldn't remember both filter sizes and that he was in a hurry to get to an appointment with his life insurance guy. I asked him if he was open to a 2nd opinion, gave him a card, and called him a few days later.

P.O.'s aren't forced, you just keep your antenna up while you're out there doing stuff.

Back