Marijuana Smoker

I assume most of my clients that smoke pot understand they should not disclose and they should stop and get it out of their system prior to testing. If one can't refrain for a month I say they might have a problem.
I had one case last year that tested positive and he admitted having medical mar, entertainer and also had weight issues. Most users won't admit.

Unfortunately the MJ will affect the guys life insurance and yes he must disclose the use of it... as for detox it will take up to 72 hrs to leave the blood stream and up to a month to leave the urine depending on the amount of use and how potent the product.... Its actually kind of a shame the it affects life insurance as it technically is NOT drug use as it is a natural growing plant by definition, drugs are man made... Also MJ has zero negative medical side effects with the exception of male breast enlargement

Actually since its a fat soluble chemical (THC), it can take upwards to three months to get out of your system, especially if the guy has been smoking "chronically".
Hair follicle tests show that it could record years of drug use, expungeable by bleach.

Actually since its a fat soluble chemical (THC), it can take upwards to three months to get out of your system, especially if the guy has been smoking "chronically".
Hair follicle tests show that it could record years of drug use, expungeable by bleach.

GNC use to sell this stuff to pass the test....

If you do smoke the occasional joint (marijuana cigarette), and end up with a smoker’s offer, the best solution here is to take out the insurance you need, pay the smoker’s premiums, and quit smoking pot. After a year, you can reapply for coverage with a different carrier, and if you’re still healthy, will have a great chance of getting a standard non tobacco rating, which will save you about 50% on average.

Dana, which state are you in?

If you do smoke the occasional joint (marijuana cigarette), and end up with a smoker’s offer, the best solution here is to take out the insurance you need, pay the smoker’s premiums, and quit smoking pot. After a year, you can reapply for coverage with a different carrier, and if you’re still healthy, will have a great chance of getting a standard non tobacco rating, which will save you about 50% on average.

When the police stop you, they do a marijuana test by holding out a plate of Twinkies.

As for the "flush" detox drinks, I worked at GNC in my early 20's and sold boatloads of it. Drug testers cannot specifically test for the ingredients of detox drinks, as they contain nothing but naturally occuring herbs. However, it is really suspect when a testee produces watery looking urine, and therefore, the tester may suspect tampering. The way to counter this? Take a multivitamin (preferably a liquid gel as they break down faster) after drinking the detox drink. This will turn the urine yellow again. Also, take a small amount of creatine monohydrate, as this will restore the natural levels of creatinine back into the urine. Also, these detox drinks are very time sensitive, and are only temporary fixes. They are meant to be done within an hour of the test for best results.

The B vitamins are what turns the urine yellow. If you want to find out, take a multiple B vitamin tablet and your urine will look like it has yellow dye in it. The main thing to take if you want to clean your system out is to take vitamin C. I think of it like detergent in motor oil, it latches onto bits of crap and pulls it out of your system, vitamin C also strengthens the vein, artery and capillary walls, to test if this is true or not, if you bruise easily every time you bump your arm, leg etc. start taking vitamin C and the bruising will stop, also if your gums bleed when you brush your teeth, this is an indication you need vitamin C.

This is true. Seems like everyone should take C everyday just for health maintenance as cheap as it is. Also, individuals who regularly workout and maintain a low bodyfat percentage do not tend to store THC as long in their systems either.

Back