Mortgage Protection Leads

Several years ago I paid a company to mail out mortgage protection offers to all residence in my area that bought new homes, or refinanced.. they were generic post cards with a pull off auto reply (mailed back to them) and they would call and set appointments for me.. an amazing system.. really expensive but I wrote 50-65 life cases a year!! the company has since closed.. I have tried to replicate the system but haven't gotten the same results.. is there anything out there similar?? I would love to have a system that was year round.. perhaps a mailing that goes out monthly.. not necessarily the appointment setting part.. but the other would be fantastic!! I have attached one version I have used..

Attachments

• MORTGAGE PROTECTION OFFER.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 212
Things in the mortgage protection mailing business have changed since then. The new mortgage holders will receive between 4 and 10 offer letters for this. You have to mail weekly and be ready to respond. The national companies such as NAA, Equita (sp.), Securian, and others have online response codes. Every county is different and you have to test to find the right system. The choices today are to buy leads, connect with a company focused on this, or do your own. I personally do my own.

Things in the mortgage protection mailing business have changed since then. The new mortgage holders will receive between 4 and 10 offer letters for this. You have to mail weekly and be ready to respond. The national companies such as NAA, Equita (sp.), Securian, and others have online response codes. Every county is different and you have to test to find the right system. The choices today are to buy leads, connect with a company focused on this, or do your own. I personally do my own.

Can u give an example of your lead

An example of a Mortgage Protection Lead Letter. This letter is not exact but very close. I had to turn off mail merge to do this and it changes the original.

Attachments

• Mortgage Prot Letter1.pdf
    134.6 KB · Views: 265
Every area is different for ways of finding the data. I would be happy to work with you through the process in your area. Send me a message and we can connect from there.

Mclendbr,

Can you share with me on how you get the information for you Mortgage Protection mailer.

Mclendbr,

Can you share with me on how you get the information for you Mortgage Protection mailer.

That is the secret sauce that usually involves hard work or a good process for getting the names.... and rarely shared...

Many agents work locally with real estate brokers to get the names and addresses of the closed loans in their office so the agent gets the data quick.

Land records are public records. It just depends on how your location (state, county, etc) records it. Some places have an online database, some you might physically have to go to the registry of deeds and others have print outs. Look online for the registry of deeds in your area.

Land records are public records. It just depends on how your location (state, county, etc) records it. Some places have an online database, some you might physically have to go to the registry of deeds and others have print outs. Look online for the registry of deeds in your area.

While it is there, it takes a while for it to show up in the registry of deeds. It all depends on how quickly you want to be in the door.

Back