T65 Mailer

G

I am about to start trying some T65 mailers with Lead Connection. I have a few questions for every one who has had success with T65 mailers.
1. How far out should I send the mailer?
2. What is your response rate?
3. What is your close ratio?
3. Do you sell over the phone or see them in person?

Thanks!

I am about to start trying some T65 mailers with Lead Connection. I have a few questions for every one who has had success with T65 mailers.
1. How far out should I send the mailer?
2. What is your response rate?
3. What is your close ratio?
3. Do you sell over the phone or see them in person?

Thanks!

1. I think this one's obvious...how far are you willing to drive?

Sorry- I should have asked, do I mail out 60days, 90 days,or another date before they turn 65?

Sorry- I should have asked, do I mail out 60days, 90 days,or another date before they turn 65?

I don't mail. I cold call on the phone and cold door knock. I'd mail them out no less than 120 days. I just wrote one 6 months out. I find quite a few that have done something 3-4 months out.

I don't mail. I cold call on the phone and cold door knock. I'd mail them out no less than 120 days. I just wrote one 6 months out. I find quite a few that have done something 3-4 months out.

Most of my T65 business is written 3 to 1 months out. I find quite few people that want to take insurance 6 months before it begins. But I do try to get on their radar about 4 months out.

Are you guys saying you mail for example 2 to 6 months before the birthday?

In other words, when it is say within 2 months of their birthday, you do not mail to them?

I assume by that time another agent is already working with them and it is too late to be effective?

How do you write them that far out? I don't think I have a carrier that allows more than 60 days.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

How do you write them that far out? I don't think I have a carrier that allows more than 60 days. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Many carriers accept apps as early as six months before effective date on OE business.

I would do 4-6 months out. Use your picture and provide enough valuable information where they will want to contact you. Also make sure your contact info is on there. I have seen some that just have the agent's name on there with no contact information. I would call and also stop by. As many times in the 4-6 month range as you can can connect with them and provide value the more likely you are to closing at a higher rate. The close rate on mailers are typically pretty low and the way I propose is not always the best way but it has worked for me in the past. The best way to judge is to do one and see what works and what doesn't that way if you do one in the future it could be more successful. Best of luck

Back