$19,285.00 Chargeback!

Who paid the premiums? She got a pre-paid debit card for each case? Details Details Details. All that for $20k SMH

I think Trans was hit hard with scammers as they paid on Issue and changed it.A friend of mine told me of a guy many yrs ago that scammed insurance co's out of $150k writing policy's on friends and then 10 day free looking them. This is before vector was around.Trans has only a few Nmo's and they get 155%. I think most imo's are in the 140-145% range.

I think Trans was hit hard with scammers as they paid on Issue and changed it.A friend of mine told me of a guy many yrs ago that scammed insurance co's out of $150k writing policy's on friends and then 10 day free looking them. This is before vector was around.Trans has only a few Nmo's and they get 155%. I think most imo's are in the 140-145% range.

It has more to do with the lack of phone interviews along with lax underwriting. The fact that they pay on issue rather than draft is a non issue. Most FE companies pay on issue.

They noticed when page 12 box 45 c was unchecked but not that the client was dead? There's got to be more to that story.

Well, first person I ever spoke with privately on here said he almost went bankrupt with Charge backs - had to leave industry then came back. Now he's a 'quote - "producer/ recruiter" ..

Charge backs are real - scam or not. Obviously scammers should get all just punishment.

We had an agent under us (3 tiers down) that did something similar to this. She hit Trans up for $60K before they caught her! She was up in Pittsburgh PA, prosecuted and charged. Still, about 3 years later we still don't know if Trans is going to roll the debt up. They should have caught it much sooner and that's pretty obvious, so maybe they'll just eat it (I hope!).

Back