2009 Health Insurance Lead Ratings...Midyear Update

Dgoldenz,

What specific type of leads are you purchasing from Leadco? The quote I received was $60 p/lead with a purchase of 10 (mortgage life leads). The final exp. was a similar cost p/lead basis. Please advise as it sounds like you are getting them for less than $10 p/lead. Thank you for the input on this in advance,

Jon

The health leads are normally $8.95 each. I'm paying $7.95 each filtered for only my local area code. They quoted you $60 per lead for life leads? Seriously?

Dgoldenz,

What specific type of leads are you purchasing from Leadco? The quote I received was $60 p/lead with a purchase of 10 (mortgage life leads). The final exp. was a similar cost p/lead basis. Please advise as it sounds like you are getting them for less than $10 p/lead. Thank you for the input on this in advance,

Jon

Nobody ever talks about the real and original leadco on this forum, who are in the MP business. I used to buy their MP leads regularly until the real estate market headed down. I did really well with them, but when the price hit $40 per lead, and the placement ratio took a dive, I stopped.

They are up to $60 per lead? You may do very well in your area. From reading the posts on leads, it really varies not only by State but region of the State as well.

Bill3173,

That's who quoted the $60 p/lead... leadcoleads dot com. I thought it was a bit high. They est. that 3 out of 10 of those leads would close on the conservative side. It's based off of the results of a direct mail marketing campaign. They price out per campaign as well, but the overall cost is roughly the same so the qualified (already returned leads) seem like the way to go. You must purchase a min. package of 10 leads at this price point.

The post cards are sent out to new homeowners who just obtained a mortgage or who just refinanced so they are typically well qualified. The only problem in my mind is that new homeowners are often overwhelmed by calls from just about everyone and put things on hold until they are fully situated. Then on the other hand if they took time to fill out the post card it shows that the need is somewhat imminent. I might try this resource too. If anyone else out there has specific experience with leadcoleads dot com then please let me know.

Jon

Chumps,

My suggestion is to put the lead landing pages in with the reviews. I do well with one company that others have said not to use. I have a good ROI. If we had landing pages (the lead generation sites), we could test the response to our dummy lead in our area. That way, we could know which lead companies are overselling in our areas and find ones that are not oversold in our areas. We would also understand the relationships of the lead venders behind the scenes. I know I have submitted a lead with allwebleads and got info back from vimo, netquotes, and various others in addition to the other individual agents.

Russelltw

Who is that one company? Can you pm me with more info?

Back