2019 Telesales Revolution

I can only go by what you write because I just can't read your mind.

But that's just the thing, you didn't even try. You interpreted it the way you wanted to hear it.

I was just trying to say that as for selling FE by phone, call centers usually do it better than independent agents. Just that simple. Don't read into it. Don't try to make it fit you. Just take it as my statement and go on.

But that's just the thing, you didn't even try. You interpreted it the way you wanted to hear it.

I was just trying to say that as for selling FE by phone, call centers usually do it better than independent agents. Just that simple. Don't read into it. Don't try to make it fit you. Just take it as my statement and go on.

Just wondering.

Do you think that some telesales operations have better placement and persistency than the average F2F broker operation?

Just wondering.

Do you think that some telesales operations have better placement and persistency than the average F2F broker operation?

Yes, I would think that some probably do. But keep in mind about averages. For instance, I'm sure your outfit has great persistency because you take the steps necessary. Then there are those that are still learning, which would bring down the average. Same thing with f2f brokerages. So, there are going to be exceptions both ways.

Yes, I would think that some probably do. But keep in mind about averages. For instance, I'm sure your outfit has great persistency because you take the steps necessary. Then there are those that are still learning, which would bring down the average. Same thing with f2f brokerages. So, there are going to be exceptions both ways.

You are starting to sound more and more like a politician.:)

Who's big idea was it to make "0" the last number..

9435._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Back