$4,707 AP falls off the next day...

I don’t know why you would have to memorize a plan with all the information is in sunfire or connecture. That’s just made up crap like usual in this group.

Bullshit . Your ass just jumped on the mapd bandwagon in the past yr . You’re just another sucker trying to override agents like a leach . When i go in a house i look at someone’s card and i know in 20 seconds how I’m going to replace . Guys who don’t have the brains like you got to get on sunfire and thumb threw the benefits of plans . Professionals who know their craft like the back of their hand know all plans by heart. Again you’re just a leach trying to make a living overriding agents .

Last edited:
This might be just my experience, but I've noticed that the newest agents get the oddest situations. Stuff that happens once in a blue moon happens inside of the first couple months. It's likely that the greener you are the more you are missing the "quality" appts and only seeing the problem child...

This might be just my experience, but I've noticed that the newest agents get the oddest situations. Stuff that happens once in a blue moon happens inside of the first couple months. It's likely that the greener you are the more you are missing the "quality" appts and only seeing the problem child...

Experienced agents know how to recognize and avoid those situations.

Sounds straight from the FFL playbook.

Ive never had a person tell me they had a trust, FWIW. Either you got very unlucky with these people, or they're just making excuses and cancelling because something else is the issue.

Are you sure you're not pricing these people out of their budget? Are they absolutely certain they can cover the 90-100 bucks their policy is? I never write a policy unless they are 100% comfortable and able to pay it. If they aren't, it will chargeback.

If they dont have trusts and just making excuses, it could be many things. Are you pushing too much? How are you handling objections?

When I was new I wanted everyone to sign. All I wanted was ink on paper, and a check of course. Yeah, I'm that old.

I caused my own grief by writing problems.

Sounds straight from the FFL playbook.

Are you sure you're not pricing these people out of their budget? Are they absolutely certain they can cover the 90-100 bucks their policy is? I never write a policy unless they are 100% comfortable and able to pay it. If they aren't, it will chargeback.

If they dont have trusts and just making excuses, it could be many things. Are you pushing too much? How are you handling objections?

yeah I tell them it’s a “forever kind of bill” and it really only makes sense if they can comfortably afford it and then we have a conversation about price before I show numbers and close. I never got any objections with any of these deals, just showed 3 numbers and basically asked which one they wanna do.

Not sure about y’all’s closing techniques but I typically focus on finding a genuine need and write a policy that makes sense for the client and not so much on closing. Its pretty rare that I show numbers and don’t close, but I never have to handle objections like crazy and push to close. When I was much newer to the biz I was trained to do the whole FFL bs of “I’m an UW, not a salesman and we’re just getting you qualified”, lived in chargeback city after a few months of doing that, never again lol.

yeah I tell them it’s a “forever kind of bill” and it really only makes sense if they can comfortably afford it and then we have a conversation about price before I show numbers and close. I never got any objections with any of these deals, just showed 3 numbers and basically asked which one they wanna do.

Not sure about y’all’s closing techniques but I typically focus on finding a genuine need and write a policy that makes sense for the client and not so much on closing. Its pretty rare that I show numbers and don’t close, but I never have to handle objections like crazy and push to close. When I was much newer to the biz I was trained to do the whole FFL bs of “I’m an UW, not a salesman and we’re just getting you qualified”, lived in chargeback city after a few months of doing that, never again lol.

I focus on the want, not the need. People by nature tend to do what they want to do. Not what they need to do.

I've never bought into the "create a need" or "create urgency" that's taught by desk jockeys.

Same ones that tell you about how to get referral when they never got referrals themselves.

Back