$4,707 AP falls off the next day...

Yes, definitely dont use KPIs to help your business. Its not like every successful business doesn't use them. Carry on.

I don't even know what a KPI is. So maybe I use them? Maybe I don't?

But I do know most of the heavy hitters in the FE world and none of them over analyze the business. I've seen 100's that did though. On their way out.

You could be the exception? How much FE do you personally write per year?

I don't even know what a KPI is.
I had to look it up.

"What is a KPI? KPI stands for key performance indicator, a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective. KPIs provide targets for teams to shoot for, milestones to gauge progress, and insights that help people across the organization make better decisions."

I had to look it up.

"What is a KPI? KPI stands for key performance indicator, a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective. KPIs provide targets for teams to shoot for, milestones to gauge progress, and insights that help people across the organization make better decisions."

OK, I don't do that. My "team" is me. I figured it was a desk jockey thang. :1wink::yes:

I don't even know what a KPI is. So maybe I use them? Maybe I don't?

But I do know most of the heavy hitters in the FE world and none of them over analyze the business. I've seen 100's that did though. On their way out.

You could be the exception? How much FE do you personally write per year?

KPIs are not "overanalyzing", they are metrics to understand your business better and come up with solutions to do more business and to identify areas you can do better with. Just because you don't understand them doesn't mean analyzing your business leads to failure.

KPIs are not "overanalyzing", they are metrics to understand your business better and come up with solutions to do more business and to identify areas you can do better with. Just because you don't understand them doesn't mean analyzing your business leads to failure.

All he's saying (and I agree) is that FE agents who do that tend to be the ones who fail.

It's not a good use of time for an agent, because it leads to overthinking, which is one of the biggest reasons FE agents fail.

Obviously you don't deal with FE, so why offer advice with something you don't primarily sell?

It kinda does.

How is it working out for you?

I’m all ears. How much FE are you writing?

You got snippy with Jordan. I can tell you he’s well over $300K in FE production already this year.

He doesn’t do KP duty.

I’m at almost $200K. I don’t do KP duty either.

So, where are you?

All he's saying (and I agree) is that FE agents who do that tend to be the ones who fail.

It's not a good use of time for an agent, because it leads to overthinking, which is one of the biggest reasons FE agents fail.

Obviously you don't deal with FE, so why offer advice with something you don't primarily sell?

Except I do sell FE. Not everything you do will work for me, and vice versa. It’s fine if you think something will or will not work for someone else. I merely gave my opinion and what works for me.

That is the point of this forum, correct? To have conversations with people, right?

Is it a prerequisite to be the absolute master top producer in your state and country with FE before you can comment about FE? What if I’ve been selling FE for 3 years, is that good enough to offer advice? Let me know where the line is drawn. Thanks.

It kinda does.

How is it working out for you?

I’m all ears. How much FE are you writing?

You got snippy with Jordan. I can tell you he’s well over $300K in FE production already this year.

He doesn’t do KP duty.

I’m at almost $200K. I don’t do KP duty either.

So, where are you?

I didn’t get snippy with anyone, I offered my opinion, and then was told “who gives a shit” and “anyone who does this will be looking for another career”.

I honestly dont care how much you write, nor anyone else here. I didn’t come here to have zucchini measuring contests with “well MY AP is bigger than your AP”.

You do you, ill do me, good luck to the OP. Cheers!

Back