50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final Expense ???

Yeah since medicare advantage solicitation is basically killed by HR6331 Im looking to build a Final Expense Brokerage ... What do you guys think of this deal as Brokers and Agents ? Leads are absolutely free and 50 % commission

I would like more info. How does one contact you? I tried to send a pm and got an error message.

You never know? :laugh:

I was thinking about making you a similar type offer? Higher Commission obviously. I have a lot of extra leads....?

I just like hearing what "marketers" are offering. And what companies they are pushing.

</IMG>

ok Im not set up for life yet guys Im still marketing Med Advantage right now ... I figure I'll start making the change somewhere in september, so sorry Im not taking on any agents right now. Thanks tho I liked hearing noth sides of the feedback ... probably indicative of how recruiting will go.

ok Im not set up for life yet guys Im still marketing Med Advantage right now ... I figure I'll start making the change somewhere in september, so sorry Im not taking on any agents right now. Thanks tho I liked hearing noth sides of the feedback ... probably indicative of how recruiting will go.

Sounds like bad timing to me. Why would you shift your marketing efforts away from MA's right before the enrollment period?

Travis, I will take you up on that deal as long as you give me a 60% contract with unlimited free leads. Would I have to put the business through you or my other companies that pay me 115% ? :twitchy:

Senior HR6331 ends telemarketing for Med Advantage after Jan 1. So between now and then Im getting ready to change over. I never said Im closing shop in September Im just getting started on another enterprise. My Med Advantage agents will have my support through March 31 then they are on thier own. Its sad but Big Gov sets the rules ... its been a good run though, gotta say that.

Agent Orange,
I use to sell MA and that 4-5 months was pretty tough. I was on the phone for 8 straight hours a day. Now I am doing FE and its 10x better but its not for everybody. Let me know if you want a top contract for FE.

Im am licensed with a number of companies in the final espense field, I am interested in anyone that will give me free leads, I sell door to door and also over the phone please let me know how to contact you, since I can never use the e-mail on here it doesnt work and always returns my e-mails as errors thanks Lou

Back