50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final Expense ???

Yeah since medicare advantage solicitation is basically killed by HR6331 Im looking to build a Final Expense Brokerage ... What do you guys think of this deal as Brokers and Agents ? Leads are absolutely free and 50 % commission

That's a pretty good deal as long as the leads are quality and free doesn't mean we'll bill you later. Are they qualified leads or a phonebook?

Send me a message if you have more information. Are management contracts available? I know some guys that are looking to start a team if they have the right opportunity.

Agent Orange trying to get ahold of you please write back or call me at 412-795-5250 want to know if your still offering free leads Thanks Lou

I just left a company paying me 50% commission and I had to generate my own leads apart from the seminars he paid for and I worked. Is it common for agents to leave a company and not get to keep their renewable commissions?

I'm so frustrated that I worked so very hard and couldn't make a living at it for my first year. I'm looking forward to building my own client base and keeping my book of business. So, 50% commission, no renewable commissions if I left and I had to book my own appointments did not work for me.

I'm also looking into adding fe...
Does anyone have any experience with Partners Advantage?
They have a fe lead program also. You can buy the mailers thru their source at $0.365 per piece & the comm is around 100% or they have "free" leads but the comm is reduced by 30%.
Only have 2 carriers..Assurity & Americo.
Are these 2 carriers enough? (seems like I would need more)

What is the avg FE AP?
How many DMail leads are needed to make 1 sale?

Trying to do the math and see at what commission point the "Free" leads are not so free. I don't have a problem giving up some comm, the ? is just how much is fair to both parties.

I like the idea of not having the DMail lead expense/risk at first. I guess the ideal situation would be to start w/free leads & then move to mailing my own once I was up & running and have the capital to do so.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Re: 50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final E

Agent Orange,

If you are still offering free leads & 50% commission please let me know. I can be reached at 888-377-8767. I am located in Palm Beach County, FL so we can make a killing here w/FE. Thank you,

Jon Petreeko

Re: 50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final E

have you all lost your minds?
do all the work for half I dont think so!
I write my advertising off anyway
I think you must be weak to even consider it
if the big companies can find enough weak sucks they will just start churring agents
man up or get out work by the hour

Back