50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final Expense ???

Re: 50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final E

Agent Orange,

If you are still offering free leads & 50% commission please let me know. I can be reached at 888-377-8767. I am located in Palm Beach County, FL so we can make a killing here w/FE. Thank you,

Jon Petreeko

I can't believe anyone would take 50%, do all of the running and legwork. Why would you do that when you can get 115%?

Without an ongoing supply of leads, final expense can be a tough go. My strategy is to take a very low key approach, get in the door with med advantage or med supp insurance. Then...ask that question. Say Mr. Client! BTW (almost as an after thought as you're walking out the door) do you own any life insurance?

Without an ongoing supply of leads, final expense can be a tough go. My strategy is to take a very low key approach, get in the door with med advantage or med supp insurance. Then...ask that question. Say Mr. Client! BTW (almost as an after thought as you're walking out the door) do you own any life insurance?

If you approach the life sale with an "after thought" mentality; what is the client thinking?

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

In a non call center environment I think you'll find the two options to be Lincoln Heritage and Foresters for voice signatures. Foresters offers it in the following states that and LH allows it in all states that they operate in to my knowledge.

Alabama
Arkansas
Colorado
Georgia
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia

I've been using Foresters voice signature, takes about 30 minutes once you get Foresters on the phone. Works well just make sure the client has plenty of time.

I would try to offer a higher commission this would only benefit you in the long run, top producers know what they are worth...

Yeah since medicare advantage solicitation is basically killed by HR6331 Im looking to build a Final Expense Brokerage ... What do you guys think of this deal as Brokers and Agents ? Leads are absolutely free and 50 % commission

I like the 105% with Foresters and I purshase my own leads. You can also get a 110% for Term Non-med.

I would like to know (nationwide) how much first year commission goes to lead/ mailing companies?
My guess is at least 50%.
And they get paid first.

Back