50 Years!!!!!

I don't think any place will work out for uncoachable, undetermined agents.

But FEX will certainly provide constant encouragement, advice and handholding. But you are correct, no sugar coated advice. You will be told what you need to hear. Not what you always want to hear.

It's better that way. Makes the ones who stick around better agents.

That's probably the biggest benefit to being a part of FEX: learning from agents like you, Frumkin, Travis, and even Jose.

It's better that way. Makes the ones who stick around better agents.

That's probably the biggest benefit to being a part of FEX: learning from agents like you, Frumkin, Travis, and even Jose.

It definitely is. The best agents in the business available at the touch of a button.

Travis is a master at this business and teaches a repeatable model.

My way is not all that repeatable. Some things are. The fundamentals are pretty much the same for every top producer I’ve ever met or talked to. But many nuances.

Agents ask me all the time how I get so many referrals. Once I start explaining they say, “well ok, but other than that?” :1wink:

I play the long game. I may spend time tomorrow doing something that won’t pay me a dime tomorrow. But it will pay one day.

Matt Schmidt helps me out on some cases I can’t place. I don’t make anything on those. He doesn’t make much.

But not making anything I mean on that one application.

But the last one I did let to a $80/mo and a $150/mo write on other family members.

The one before that led to a $50/mo write on another person.

I find most agents don’t want to deal with that.

Same agents can’t understand when I say I make more money writing KSKJ even though KSKJ is my lowest commission company.

As for Jose, he’s not really part of that group as he runs his own deal.
Personally though, that’s my boy!! We communicate almost every day.

It definitely is. The best agents in the business available at the touch of a button.

Travis is a master at this business and teaches a repeatable model.

My way is not all that repeatable. Some things are. The fundamentals are pretty much the same for every top producer I’ve ever met or talked to. But many nuances.

Agents ask me all the time how I get so many referrals. Once I start explaining they say, “well ok, but other than that?” :1wink:

I play the long game. I may spend time tomorrow doing something that won’t pay me a dime tomorrow. But it will pay one day.

Matt Schmidt helps me out on some cases I can’t place. I don’t make anything on those. He doesn’t make much.

But not making anything I mean on that one application.

But the last one I did let to a $80/mo and a $150/mo write on other family members.

The one before that led to a $50/mo write on another person.

I find most agents don’t want to deal with that.

Same agents can’t understand when I say I make more money writing KSKJ even though KSKJ is my lowest commission company.

Jose was on here a few yrs ago offering some $22 fixed cost on his own and supposedly top commissions. Scott said it never went anywhere . Is he still with fex ? My friend recruits a little . He’s amazed at the nasb and lh agents . The ones that recruit . He offers them 30% more and they all refuse to leave . Their brainwashed .

Jose was on here a few yrs ago offering some $22 fixed cost on his own and supposedly top commissions. Scott said it never went anywhere . Is he still with fex ? My friend recruits a little . He’s amazed at the nasb and lh agents . The ones that recruit . He offers them 30% more and they all refuse to leave . Their brainwashed .

Jose is still under FEX. I don’t know what to call it, sub agency?

He still produces at a high level. And has agents. One of his agents was either the number 1 or 2 agent with Trinity for 2022.

I couldn’t tell you what his deal is for agents. We communicate almost every day. But never about stuff like that.

Well, I wouldn't have met him if not for FEX. And his success with FEX (along with yours and Frumkin's) was one of the reasons I joined FEX.

Jose is still under FEX. I don’t know what to call it, sub agency?

He still produces at a high level. And has agents. One of his agents was either the number 1 or 2 agent with Trinity for 2022.

I couldn’t tell you what his deal is for agents. We communicate almost every day. But never about stuff like that.

She was #1. Eddie Langston (with FEX) was #2.

I think he's got about 20 downline agents. But he primarily works with agents in western US.

You are doing what I did about this time a year ago, I switched to t65, the only way that worked for me was having a book of renewals, it a long sales cycle, very long in some cases, and many people are still working past 65, I wrote around150 April - Dec, probably 60% med sup, 40 mapd

.9 % to 1.1% lately . I’m running a generic extra benefit card . Food card , dental , otc . I mention no $ amounts . I pay zero for my mail .I’m switching to T-65 mailers April 1 as oep over. I’m less motivated this year to keep adding $209,$175,$150 mapd’s as the months tick on . My renewals stout. I want full t-65 true ups . I’ve funded appt setter with Humana dollars . A fmo has offered me full mailers and $100 an app . But I’m trying to get $5 a month overrides on renewals . The reason I haven’t jumped yet I want to see the 2024 final cms rules . Nobody’s talking about them . This time last yr all we’re up in arms . Nahu was aggressively fighting them . This yr not a word

I really like the kskj e-app that's pretty slick, I going to ramp up my FE dm, I really want to go on a company trip , has kskj put out their details yet? How much longer you going to work John

In the blink of an eye!!

I'm biased to FEX. There's some good FE IMO's out there. But you won't anyone that does it all better. You can't get higher contracts. You can't get a better selection of companies. You can't get more lead choices. You can't get better training. You can't find better support.

FEX agents have moved away from RGI set price leads it seems. There's still many agents using RGI, I still do, but agents are using other vendors with much success. I'm not much on pioneering anymore. We are having some problems with a new company to FEX. Well, not new company, a new product and eApp. I write them some and they keep asking me for input but I told some of the other agents they can get this figured out or not and then I'll look at it again. Same on the newer lead sources. I'm winding this down so my leading the way days are over. I'm more likely now to just not write a company than try to change them.

But FEX has many agents that will forge ahead and force change. Good on them.

I had an agent contact me a couple weeks ago wanting a contract. I told him I don't have agents under me and don't want any. I told him to contact Scott. I think he did?

It's a wonderful career. I wouldn't change a thing. Other then I wish I had gotten into it sooner. But like that lady in Baseball's interview, I might not have handled it well at a younger age?

I really like the kskj e-app that's pretty slick, I going to ramp up my FE dm, I really want to go on a company trip , has kskj put out their details yet? How much longer you going to work John

Yes, the KSKJ trip details are on the website.

I'm going to work as long as I feel like working. I'm going to slow my leads before I turn them off. I imagine before this year is over I will have turned off the leads. But I have a ton of leads to work. I will still work like normal if normal is no schedule. I will go see people when I want to. I'll do more DK'ing so that I won't be tied to a schedule. I'm in good shape. I run 4 miles 3 times a week. I don't take medicines. As long as I can say that there's no reason to not work. I don't golf. I don't show horses anymore.

We do like to travel. Booked for the Breeder's Cup at Santa Anita in Nov last week. We are going to ND/Montana this fall.

Travel is not cheap. But we don't owe anyone. No mortgage. No auto loans. CC is paid in full every month.

My wife has mentioned getting an RV and traveling the country with our dogs. But That doesn't sound all that appealing to me.

Back