Aetna Final Expense

So if Aetna does not require mib or prescription check makes them sound like guarantee issue?
What if the customer lied on the questions?
Are they available in Massachusetts?
What is the street with them?

No, it's not GI. If the customer lies, then they'll get found out if they die withing the contestable period.

They are not available in MA. Street is around 110%.

What are the issue ages for Aetna FE products?

The issue ages are from 45 to 89.

45-89 $3,000 - $30,000

Oh snap I forgot they went down to 45. But the prices have to suck at that age. I had a lady recently that I put her mom with AmCon and was going to put her with Oxford. Turned into a 20 min phone interview because of all the past meds she had (or maybe is) taken. She was like 51/52 and it was $20 more for the same coverage compared to Oxford.

Oh snap I forgot they went down to 45. But the prices have to suck at that age. I had a lady recently that I put her mom with AmCon and was going to put her with Oxford. Turned into a 20 min phone interview because of all the past meds she had (or maybe is) taken. She was like 51/52 and it was $20 more for the same coverage compared to Oxford.

They are definitely over priced for younger folks. But cheaper in a lot of cases for older. 77 male the other day was cheaper than my other companies for 15k. Had he only taken 5k it was a different story.

Yep. I write most of my med sups through them too. I like doing business with them. No nonsense and they seem to appreciate the business.

Not to mention they have by far the best set up on their literature for an agent, every folder comes already pre set up for the state you request, application, fax cover sheet, agent field guide, numbers, hippa forms, state replacement form, brochure, etc. Many FE carriers could learn a thing or two from Aetna agent operations and support, they are probably in my top 3 carriers I like to write. Im looking forward to perhaps writing some med supps with them as well in the near future.

So if Aetna does not require mib or prescription check makes them sound like guarantee issue?
What if the customer lied on the questions?
Are they available in Massachusetts?
What is the street with them?

Not exactly, there is still the field underwriter ie you sitting there with your Mark 1 eyeballs able to see the Rx bottles, the missing leg cigarrette butts all over the place etc.

Not to mention they have by far the best set up on their literature for an agent, every folder comes already pre set up for the state you request, application, fax cover sheet, agent field guide, numbers, hippa forms, state replacement form, brochure, etc. Many FE carriers could learn a thing or two from Aetna agent operations and support, they are probably in my top 3 carriers I like to write. Im looking forward to perhaps writing some med supps with them as well in the near future.

Yeah. The replacement forms and the producer report for replacements are also in there. Overkill most times because you don't need all the forms in many cases but they are always there when you do.

Yeah. The replacement forms and the producer report for replacements are also in there. Overkill most times because you don't need all the forms in many cases but they are always there when you do.

I just called ACI's FE Jet Approval and asked about the Pre Approval. I was told that once the Pre Approval w/# is given, the agent is the only reason the policy won't be issued within 1-3 days...from not having the paperwork completed properly, with the exception of having 3 previous lapses. Again, I stand corrected.

I'd rather have all the forms in the folder and not need all of them than have to run out to the car and hope I had them out there.

Back