Aetna Final Expense

You do get approval with AmCon at the end of the interview.

No...you get a pre-approval at the end of the interview.

https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/assets/pdf/ToolsAndTraining/Training/Final_Expense_031814.pdf

Read page 17.

----------

Oxford gives a decision at the end of the interview.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

I couldn't tell if that was a statement or a question. Yes, Oxford gives a decision at the end of the interview.

Yep. I write most of my med sups through them too. I like doing business with them. No nonsense and they seem to appreciate the business.

I like doing business with ACI too, since they got over the growing pains after Aetna bought them.

----------

It's an approval. You even get the policy number.

I haven't written their FE for a while...I guess they changed it. I stand corrected.

Aetna still considers it a PRE-approval not an approval. But I've never known any case to be changed from what the pre-approval decision was. I don't know how they even would since they do no underwriting beyond asking the applicant the questions on the interview.

Aetna still considers it a PRE-approval not an approval. But I've never known any case to be changed from what the pre-approval decision was. I don't know how they even would since they do no underwriting beyond asking the applicant the questions on the interview.

It's an approval. Only reason it would be changed is if the person has lapsed more than 3 policies with them in the past. Or if they have another policy with them that wasn't disclosed and the total amount is over the max with them. In that case they will approve up to the max amount.

I haven't had the second one happen but I did have the first one happen.

I wrote a guy last fall. Approved on the phone interview and then a week later I get a decline letter. Turns out the guy had 5 policies with them in the past and had lapsed them all. Something he neglected to to tell me.:1wink:

But, even in that case they said he could have the policy if he paid annually and wrote a check for it now. He wasn't able to do that.

So if Aetna does not require mib or prescription check makes them sound like guarantee issue?
What if the customer lied on the questions?
Are they available in Massachusetts?
What is the street with them?

Back