Aetna Final Expense

I am licensed to sell Aetna's Mapd and medicare products. I am assuming that I am also licensed to sell their life plans. I have spent the last hour trying to reach broker support for the life plans but I keep getting "group plans". Anyone have the phone number for the Final expense product?

I am assuming of course that this is the same Aetna?:1confused:

I am licensed to sell Aetna's Mapd and medicare products. I am assuming that I am also licensed to sell their life plans. I have spent the last hour trying to reach broker support for the life plans but I keep getting "group plans". Anyone have the phone number for the Final expense product?

I am assuming of course that this is the same Aetna?:1confused:

877-538-2759 Option 2. That's the AmCon FE office.

Looks like I will be using Aetna as I just received an email from 5Star advising me if I do not have $2000.00 a month in production they are yanking my contract.

I use 5 star as a back up not a go to company. Hell I haven't seen a production quota since I was a captive agent years ago.

Welp, I guess I should be looking in the mail or email for mines soon.... 2k/mo is like 4-5 apps, I'm down to 1-2/mo with them.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Welp, I guess I should be looking in the mail or email for mines soon.... 2k/mo is like 4-5 apps, I'm down to 1-2/mo with them.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Mines? Is someone trying to send you mines in the mail? You should report that to Homeland Security!

Does Aetna not have Esigg are they requiring Face to Face Sales?

Yes, AETNA allows some IMO's to use Esignature process with their approved Esignature vendors.

Or you can always sell the case, and email/fax/mail out the application. However, you can no longer do the PHI, until you have the signed app. with HIPAA form.

No face to face required.

Yes, AETNA allows some IMO's to use Esignature process with their approved Esignature vendors.

Or you can always sell the case, and email/fax/mail out the application. However, you can no longer do the PHI, until you have the signed app. with HIPAA form.

No face to face required.

This is what I am finding out I use them a lot for Med Supp but my FMO that I have them under swears they need to be Face to Face for FE, Told me today that I am not allowed to do Phone sales for FE..

Shame is, I got a release to give them Aetna and it was a real hassle Aetna stops sales while in the process and I lost a few Supp sales and they really take their time, At the time I wasn't thinking about FE and now it is becoming a part of my business

Back