Aetna Final Expense

Looks like I will be using Aetna as I just received an email from 5Star advising me if I do not have $2000.00 a month in production they are yanking my contract.

I use 5 star as a back up not a go to company. Hell I haven't seen a production quota since I was a captive agent years ago.

Looks like I will be using Aetna as I just received an email from 5Star advising me if I do not have $2000.00 a month in production they are yanking my contract.

I use 5 star as a back up not a go to company. Hell I haven't seen a production quota since I was a captive agent years ago.

It looks like they are getting ready to jerk a lot of agent's contracts now. This is about as bright as not answering agent's phone calls on Fridays because they are too backed up from all the agent's phone calls!! :goofy:

It's funny how they were once many agents' go-to company until the agents just couldn't rely on them. Now they are getting rid of some of those agents who just might have made them the go-to company again, once they got their stuff right.

Well, with great companies, great decisions have to be made. I wonder when they'll make one?

It looks like they are getting ready to jerk a lot of agent's contracts now. This is about as bright as not answering agent's phone calls on Fridays because they are too backed up from all the agent's phone calls!! :goofy:

It's funny how they were once many agents' go-to company until the agents just couldn't rely on them. Now they are getting rid of some of those agents who just might have made them the go-to company again, once they got their stuff right.

Well, with great companies, great decisions have to be made. I wonder when they'll make one?

Probably AFTER my contract is yanked?:1frown:

Why the IMO's put up with that crap is beyond my comprehension.

What if, just for once, an IMO told a company to take hike when they implement those rules?

Why do they just let the companies dictate to them at will? :goofy:

----------

5 Star is run by complete morons. They will not make a good decision, much less a great one.

How about asking the guy in charge under what conditions he left the insurance company before 5 Star?

What if, just for once, an IMO told a company to take hike when they implement those rules?

Why do they just let the companies dictate to them at will? :goofy:

----------

5 Star is run by complete morons. They will not make a good decision, much less a great one.

How about asking the guy in charge under what conditions he left the insurance company before 5 Star?

Maybe after they slash two thirds of their producers, next year they will be looking for business and we will start getting email from IMOs trumpeting the "new and improved" 5 star. "We need agents now"

Truth be told, most insurance companies are run by morons. Some are slightly more moronic though...

I agree with that. Most of the people at th companies have no clue as to how to sell their products.

All of them will say, "you asked, we listened and this is the new procedure..." or whatever.

Some do actually ask. But they ask the IMO's. Not producers.

Why do they just let the companies dictate to them at will?

There are way too many IMO's that would have to jump on board to do something like that. It's a great idea, but I don't see it happening.

Latest posts

Back