All Time Favorite DM

That's horse poo... The "elite" agent lied to you!

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know what EFES' elite deal is but that's quite a bit different that I've been told by some that are part of that program.

None of them want the deal posted on the forum so I won't say what I was told but it wasn't 130% contracts.

The elite agent comes on this board and if he wishes to retract your"poo-poo" comment that's up to them.I 100% assure the guy doesn't lie.In the end it matters little as everyone negotiates there own deal.

The elite agent comes on this board and if he wishes to retract your"poo-poo" comment that's up to them.I 100% assure the guy doesn't lie.In the end it matters little as everyone negotiates there own deal.

I believe there may be an agent orrrrr two at the numbers you said. But that's not the program.

It's more in the 120% contract range and $28 leads.

Nothing wrong with that deal either.

EFES agents have 2 writing numbers. 1 that is a lower commission level which goes hand in hand with the $24 lead, and another that is at a higher commission level that is designed for agents that don't use the fixed cost lead

And just to be clear, no one is retracting my "poo-poo":swoon:

Agent 5 are you with Efes? If so great and if not then you know nothing of the new program they started.Under the lower commission plan lead costs can go to $16 per fixed cost. Under the new plan lead costs can go to $24 and 130% plus comp. Now this is on the retail side. On the recruiting side company only goes to 100% or so.Im not with them so It matters little to me. If you check it out and it's true it wouldn't surprise me to see you with Efes in 30 days hyping them. This game is about "what have you done for me lately".

I believe there may be an agent orrrrr two at the numbers you said. But that's not the program. It's more in the 120% contract range and $28 leads. Nothing wrong with that deal either.

You are better off paying $30 per lead on your own. At least you know they are fresh and not old and worked over according to a former efes agent I know who also was no where near 120%.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

That agent gave you wrong info. EFES leads are not old and have not been sold to another agent.

Unless you buy old leads. Those are about $3 each and you are told up front that they are old leads. You even know what agent they were sold to before.

That's horse poo... The "elite" agent lied to you!

Uh... no he didn't.

----------

Let me explain the EFES Elite program a little bit for the people who are interested and those who are uniformed.

First, yes you can have 130% contracts with a lead as low as $24. Now, in order to get 130% you need to be a real superstar with some real big production. I'm not at 130%

Second. The Elite agent has about six different lead pieces to choose from that they want mailed. Some say life insurance (It's the EXACT lead that the agents at 360 use), some say state regulated programs. A lead is a lead.

You can have $24 DM leads with production. For a "Platinum" Producer you get $1 off of your lead cost. I currently pay $27 per DM lead and EFES has stopped mailing P.O. Boxes. I actually requested that they mail P.O. Boxes for me since I can still find the address if they own property, which most of the area that I work is rural, so people do own their property.

The leads are not cherry picked. They are yours and yours alone. The only time the lead gets recycled as a "B" lead is if you leave EFES then the leads that you never sold are turned into "B" leads.

I can say this. When I came back to EFES I spoke with Joe and Chase. Once I said I was coming back Chase did a B-52 Carpet Bomb mailing for me. I still had about a months supply of leads from 360. Once my lead supply from 360 was done, I had no disruption in lead flow.

I get an email every Wednesday to tell me my lead inventory. I Pay for the leads up front, no financing. The leads are in my inbox Saturday morning.

Now, when I was on the 360 lead program it was hard getting my leads requested in the beginning since RGI mails the minimum in order to get your mail order. EFES does the exact opposite. EFES with mail the crap out of multiple areas you tell them.

If anybody has anything else they would like to know or discuss just ask. Do not PM me about it, I've got nothing to hide.

Back