All Time Favorite DM

Will anyone else release you when you owe over 5k until it's paid? Once you made your mind up I emailed Brad and told him anything you needed released on to just go ahead and process it.

That is not what you posted. You posted that you released me knowing that I owed over 6K for leads, $6266 to be exact. I sent you the release and didn't hear from you nor Brad, I never said anything about it since I knew I had to finish buying out the leads. But you are trying to make it seem like you did me a favor and released me prior to me paying for the leads.:D

That is not what you posted. You posted that you released me knowing that I owed over 6K for leads, $6266 to be exact. I sent you the release and didn't hear from you nor Brad, I never said anything about it since I knew I had to finish buying out the leads. But you are trying to make it seem like you did me a favor and released me prior to me paying for the leads.:D

When you asked I told him to do it. The leads are his baby. He handles settling up. I have no idea when you got the release. It is sent straight to you I guess. All I know is I told him I was good with it. I'm not the one that held you back. Looks like you being behind on payments held you back. Your words not mine.

Back