Am I the only one that hasn’t switched IMOs ?

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
I think it’s crazy how much y’all switch imos and can’t deal with your own problems individually. Day timer and EFES going off on each other like how are you so soft? Who gives a shit if ONE agent leaves and why you care so much about an IMO. Calling both of you all out for being charmin soft boys. If you are an agent reading this, you are expendable and if you are an IMO reading this, you are expendable. Get over it and work through your shit I promise it’ll be okay. - your friendly millennial with conflict resolution skills

I think it’s crazy how much y’all switch imos and can’t deal with your own problems individually. Day timer and EFES going off on each other like how are you so soft? Who gives a shit if ONE agent leaves and why you care so much about an IMO. Calling both of you all out for being charmin soft boys. If you are an agent reading this, you are expendable and if you are an IMO reading this, you are expendable. Get over it and work through your shit I promise it’ll be okay. - your friendly millennial with conflict resolution skills
Aren't you with FexContracting Dude? :err:

Calling both of you all out for being charmin soft boys.

Yeah, well, when there wasn't anymore toilet paper in the world a couple of weeks back I made a killing. So, there's that!

And FWIW, that whole brew haha started when I made a one word comment directed at Mr. Smith's insistence that we are all stupid fear mongering for worrying about this silly old coronavirus. My post that started a war was one word: "odd." And that is where it should have ended.

But no ... once again one of his fellow tribesmen didn't get the joke and decided to play forum cop. I guarantee if sparky hadn't played copper, I would never have visited that thread again, and the world would have forgotten my post before it even knew it was there.

I re-read those posts again, and I still don't see how you could put all that on me. But none of that should really matter, much less deserve its own thread, as I have blocked the EFES managers and recruiters and if they say anything about me, I won't even know about it. So if any unpleasantness continues, you will have to talk to them.

Anyhow, you keep being you @Thedude ... I know a lot of folks don't like you and don't get you. But I'm not one of them. I mostly like you, except for the when I don't ;)

I admit I responded out of frustration for sure. My perception of Day’s posts are well documented at this point. I hope to stay positive and helpful as there are many watching looking for help. We don’t have to agree on things, but we can certainly have civil discourse without trolling out of personal vendetta IF we choose.

There are a ton of really knowledgeable guys in here that have a lot to offer. Some of them I don’t see eye to eye with all the time, nor would I want to. It’s the back and forth that helps us improve our game. The spirit of our intent is what is important to me.

Posts only meant to stir up drama = bad
Posts challenging a differing perspective in a civil manner = good (I think @Newby does this well)
Posts that are purely helpful content/training = IDEAL

I think we can come together and see this forum be palatable again.

I admit I responded out of frustration for sure. My perception of Day’s posts are well documented at this point. I hope to stay positive and helpful as there are many watching looking for help. We don’t have to agree on things, but we can certainly have civil discourse without trolling out of personal vendetta IF we choose.

There are a ton of really knowledgeable guys in here that have a lot to offer. Some of them I don’t see eye to eye with all the time, nor would I want to. It’s the back and forth that helps us improve our game. The spirit of our intent is what is important to me.

Posts only meant to stir up drama = bad
Posts challenging a differing perspective in a civil manner = good (I think @Newby does this well)
Posts that are purely helpful content/training = IDEAL

I think we can come together and see this forum be palatable again.
Group hug.............:)
giphy.gif

Back