Am I the only one that hasn’t switched IMOs ?

I think it’s crazy how much y’all switch imos and can’t deal with your own problems individually. Day timer and EFES going off on each other like how are you so soft? Who gives a shit if ONE agent leaves and why you care so much about an IMO. Calling both of you all out for being charmin soft boys. If you are an agent reading this, you are expendable and if you are an IMO reading this, you are expendable. Get over it and work through your shit I promise it’ll be okay. - your friendly millennial with conflict resolution skills

From what I saw, the efes folks asked him very politely to please not obviously troll a thread with valuable, timely content. With that he acted like he was getting dragged to the torture chamber.

My post that started a war was one word: "odd." And that is where it should have ended.

So here's the exchange that dt keeps calling an ambush and war.

Daytimer: Odd

Tribetime: Please don’t use this as a moment to troll. We are providing tools for agents that can’t afford not to work during this crisis. We are a face to face organization, but we have to have this option while things are shut down. Ramiz was great in helping bring some great content to our agents.

Daytimer: Me? Troll?

And I repeat ... Odd. Sounds like fear-mongering, doesn't it?

Tribetime: How is any of this fear mongering? We are focused on finding solutions for agents who need to make money. Ideally you save your money and don’t have to work, but some can’t afford that. Please don’t use this as an opportunity to bash and sow seeds of discord. We have too much of that going on right now. We are all in this together.

Daytimer: You're right. That is a very good question. Let's ask @Baseball7 to clarify that for us.

Tribetime: You are really good at wasting people’s time. I’m done responding to you. I’ll be working til I fall asleep tonight helping agents support their clients and families. Surely you have better things to do @DayTimer

Daytimer: This is what I do.

I understand your frustration. You aren't here much, so you don't understand anything that I have said. But as usual, you have a compulsion to try to scold me into behaving in a way that would allow you to remain comfortable in your ignorance.

I respectfully suggest you place me on ignore and block me completely. Then I will waste no more of your time and you will enjoy the forum much more.

Now go burn that midnight oil.

giphy.gif

So here's the exchange that dt keeps calling an ambush and war.

Daytimer: Odd

Tribetime: Please don’t use this as a moment to troll. We are providing tools for agents that can’t afford not to work during this crisis. We are a face to face organization, but we have to have this option while things are shut down. Ramiz was great in helping bring some great content to our agents.

Daytimer: Me? Troll?

And I repeat ... Odd. Sounds like fear-mongering, doesn't it?

Tribetime: How is any of this fear mongering? We are focused on finding solutions for agents who need to make money. Ideally you save your money and don’t have to work, but some can’t afford that. Please don’t use this as an opportunity to bash and sow seeds of discord. We have too much of that going on right now. We are all in this together.

Daytimer: You're right. That is a very good question. Let's ask @Baseball7 to clarify that for us.

Tribetime: You are really good at wasting people’s time. I’m done responding to you. I’ll be working til I fall asleep tonight helping agents support their clients and families. Surely you have better things to do @DayTimer

Daytimer: This is what I do.

I understand your frustration. You aren't here much, so you don't understand anything that I have said. But as usual, you have a compulsion to try to scold me into behaving in a way that would allow you to remain comfortable in your ignorance.

I respectfully suggest you place me on ignore and block me completely. Then I will waste no more of your time and you will enjoy the forum much more.

Now go burn that midnight oil.

giphy.gif

DayTimer is a loser. He’s on my block list, I encourage all to do the same.

Back