Any advice on buying quality leads?

Michael A Richard

I'm new, and I'm not sure where to get quality leads from? I know there's a lot of scams out there, so if you can share your experiences, and success stories, that'd be great!

No such thing as a quality lead. Can't buy exclusive leads anymore. Might be to a vendor but the person also submitted info to 5 others. If you are the first to make contact you have the best chance to close. If you are agent #5 you will get an earful.

I am assuming he wanted to purchase leads. I get few calls for life. More for MS. I couldn't make it without buying leads. Had a lifelong friend who is an agent tell me his phone rings off the hook and he can't keep up. I don't believe a word of it.

I am assuming he wanted to purchase leads. I get few calls for life. More for MS. I couldn't make it without buying leads. Had a lifelong friend who is an agent tell me his phone rings off the hook and he can't keep up. I don't believe a word of it.

Sorry for the confusion - I mean't purchasing the type of leads where the prospects call you...inbound from TV or live transfers. Those are quality and the prospect made the effort or showed intent so these are probably as efficient and as good as they get (other than referrals) but still need to get sold...

I'm new, and I'm not sure where to get quality leads from? I know there's a lot of scams out there, so if you can share your experiences, and success stories, that'd be great!

First place to check is your Upline. That’s the number 1 reason for choosing which agency you contracted under is the lead programs and training. Talk to the top producing agents at your agency and just do the same thing they are doing. Don’t re-invent the wheel.
Make sure you sign in to your agency’s group chat program. Read it daily. You will lean tons of stuff reading the producers interact with each other and answer questions for new agents.

Back