Any Experience with The Prospecting Department?

I've never heard of them by name, but most list providers get their data from the same places. One of the biggest differences I've seen from one provider to the next is the skill in modeling lists based on what's available. Age, income and location are all common filters most folks use, but there are at least half a dozen other filters that can be used to help zero in on the specific group folks are most likely to get a response from. Aside from that, the other difference is how much you pay for the list and how it's delivered.

I was contacted by Bert from this company via email. Upon typing their number into my iPhone to call with questions, the whitepages app I have shows the number as a cellular phone number.
I went to their website to call the main line and it showed the same. Due to my skepticism, I researched and found The fax is an unpublished land line and is also located in Fort Collins, CO. That is an hour away from where they claim to be located.

I would recommend using caution with this company.

I have used TPD. The list worked well for me. I paid about $350 for about 500 names. It took me 3 weeks to work through the list. I set up 6 appts. It took me about a month to close my first life policy off of the list. The first policy paid for the investment. I have closed 2 more since then. It has not made me a millionaire, but it is much better that paying over 10 dollars a lead from Netquote. I will use them again.

I have used TPD. The list worked well for me. I paid about $350 for about 500 names. It took me 3 weeks to work through the list. I set up 6 appts. It took me about a month to close my first life policy off of the list. The first policy paid for the investment. I have closed 2 more since then. It has not made me a millionaire, but it is much better that paying over 10 dollars a lead from Netquote. I will use them again.

Holy Moly!! $350 for only 500 names? What a rip-off! You should be getting at least 5000 names for that!!

Am I missing something here?

Why not try GO LEADS? Hello, all you need is a good script and 50$ a month! Then you get unlimited views, go to an NA meeting and hire a "motivated" telemarketer and your in business! Hell you can hire a monkey to make the calls for you, it would be cheaper, you could pay him in bananas.

This company is based out of illinois> they are previous employees of Prestige Management > A few people branched off and made the company Select Marketing Solutions out of Granite City Illinois.
Things went wrong and a few more people branched off and that is how The Prospecting Department came about. All of these companies use the same website to order the same leads that you your self can order..

Back