Anyone Have Information on A- Leads?

It's a good place to get training and reputable place to get A or B leads vs all the potential ripoffs out there.

But putting a green agent out there to drop their own mail on their own, without training or support, dosnt jive with providing for one's family
I concur. Lots of more fun ways to waste money.

I couldn't disagree more - But, I guess that speaks to the arrogance of the outfit and those that funnel their business that way. I know there are many that think a weekly sales call from some self-professed 'expert' that couldn't cut it in the field is training but they'll soon realize that it isn't. Those that make with an EFES 'system' would have made it absent that 'system' and donation of 20%+ of their commissions as a kick-back for 'training'. Our attrition rate is high in this business - very high. It tells a story not of lack of training but of lack of gumption and relentless desire to succeed. Failure is the best training in the business - Learn to stomach that, and you'll ultimately do well - very well. Tired of these IMO outfits prying their hands in to everyone's pockets. If your 'system' is so remarkable, go out and run it yourself. Think about it, sheeple.

Just a little forum etiquette for you newcomer, please take note of the specific thread you are in you will see how off topic you are, and using the search feature you can find plenty of other threads slamming any imo you choose.

Efes is not for everyone there are certainly other imo's out there, but this poster specifically asked for A leads at a discount...do you know of any other sources, please contribute.

EFES only contracts with independent agents. There is nothing captive about them.
they told me i had to move all my companies with them not interested in doing that

----------

I couldn't disagree more - But, I guess that speaks to the arrogance of the outfit and those that funnel their business that way. I know there are many that think a weekly sales call from some self-professed 'expert' that couldn't cut it in the field is training but they'll soon realize that it isn't. Those that make with an EFES 'system' would have made it absent that 'system' and donation of 20%+ of their commissions as a kick-back for 'training'. Our attrition rate is high in this business - very high. It tells a story not of lack of training but of lack of gumption and relentless desire to succeed. Failure is the best training in the business - Learn to stomach that, and you'll ultimately do well - very well. Tired of these IMO outfits prying their hands in to everyone's pockets. If your 'system' is so remarkable, go out and run it yourself. Think about it, sheeple.
i Agree you will PAY 20 plus forever they will be happy let you on the phone calls fpr that kind of money and minimal risk

Newcomer? Just because you bloviate and drool at every opportunity for EFES, doesn't mean that I'm a newcomer. You've got six months on me, blowhard. You should focus on the topic at hand - The interest was in lead sources. It didn't read, "where can I go to get free leads and give away all of my commission?" - To that answer, you could do whatever ritual BS chant you clowns come up with over there at EFES. Get a clue. Better yet, get a job or work these 'amazing' F- leads you give away for 'free' and stop stealing from pressed agents down on their luck.

You have like 7 posts, 1 in 2010 and then you surfaced again to bash a company in a 5 year old thread

I'd hardly say I drool on efes, in fact I've told it like it is, they offer 30 day old B leads that were just purchased new by another agent who may still be working that lead, I'd hardly count that as drooling.

They do in fact offer A leads as well.

Did you have any input specific to A leads?

There is another recent thread on leads in general you could be offering your sage advice

In fact there is also a very current thread on someone thinking of leaving efes, that'd be a great place to bash them

It is possible to get good contracts for leads in the mid teens at efes, but not in all states. It's not a bad place for those who need training and reduced price leads. That said, it's not for everyone, apparently that includes you.

Last edited:
Ok so to resurrect this thread, I believe the OP is with YIG. I just got an email from them selling A- leads at $10 a pop.

"They say" that these leads are 60 days-14 months old and only 20% have been distributed to agents.

There's no way to know how old the lead really is though, right? And this is coming from the source that tried to pass off these type of leads to me as fresh DM leads in the past.

Fool me once, shame on you...

Back