App Suspended with Foresters

Had a 77 year old female yesterday who had heart disease and was insulin dependent since a teenager. Wrote her $15,000 and Foresters approved her after the PHI. Submitted the app this morning and have already received an e-mail stating she is approved and the policy is being mailed to me. Now that is fast.

Had a 77 year old female yesterday who had heart disease and was insulin dependent since a teenager. Wrote her $15,000 and Foresters approved her after the PHI. Submitted the app this morning and have already received an e-mail stating she is approved and the policy is being mailed to me. Now that is fast.

That's what I like about foresters, you usually don't get any surprises, you can go out of the house with a smile, that it's a done deal.

Foresters was the lowest cost of any carrier in my portfolio. Heart/diabetes, diabetes at age 13, insulin use and in the hospital within the last 30 days was a knockout for all of the other companies. Can't replace if no one else will issue.

Foresters was the lowest cost of any carrier in my portfolio. Heart/diabetes, diabetes at age 13, insulin use and in the hospital within the last 30 days was a knockout for all of the other companies. Can't replace if no one else will issue.

As I've told you before, you need more companies if Foresters was your best deal.

I am in Florida. Tell me a company that would have accepted her that would less expensive than Foresters.

Have to agree, Foresters approves where others would not. Wrote two apps this morning with them approved as applied. Example of one, lady qualified healthwise for Standard Life but was on disability so they were out. Moved on to FBL but she was hospitalized for a few days three months ago due to a nasty stomach virus so no chance there. Next up was Foresters seamlessly. Easy app, easy pos, quick and simple.

Have to agree, Foresters approves where others would not. Wrote two apps this morning with them approved as applied. Example of one, lady qualified healthwise for Standard Life but was on disability so they were out. Moved on to FBL but she was hospitalized for a few days three months ago due to a nasty stomach virus so no chance there. Next up was Foresters seamlessly. Easy app, easy pos, quick and simple.

I would hate to be in an area where Foresters is the best option. I've got a couple of friends in Ma. that have very limited options. They have to write Trans quite often.

I would hate to be in an area where Foresters is the best option. I've got a couple of friends in Ma. that have very limited options. They have to write Trans quite often.

Not a single thing wrong with Foresters nor Trans imo. Both are great companies within the FE arena. Are they the absolute lowest? No but neither is RNA, LBL, Americo, 5Star, Settlers, United Heritage, Aetna, GW, etc. In NC - Standard is my goto for lowest followed by FBL but once past those two we're talking within a few bucks all other carriers fall. So why worry over being replaced? I love reading your posts but you seem fixated with being replaced. I believe most of us attempt to go lowest every appointment but it's near impossible.

KSKJ, Grange, nor SNL are offered in my state.

If you want to get a really sarcastic about it you only have to worry about being replaced for the first nine months!

Back