App Suspended with Foresters

Not a single thing wrong with Foresters nor Trans imo. Both are great companies within the FE arena. Are they the absolute lowest? No but neither is RNA, LBL, Americo, 5Star, Settlers, United Heritage, Aetna, GW, etc. In NC - Standard is my goto for lowest followed by FBL but once past those two we're talking within a few bucks all other carriers fall. So why worry over being replaced? I love reading your posts but you seem fixated with being replaced. I believe most of us attempt to go lowest every appointment but it's near impossible.

KSKJ, Grange, nor SNL are offered in my state.

You must have confused with someone else? I'm never worried about being replaced. If I've been replaced in the last several years I don't know about it.

I do a lot of replacing though. And a lot of that if Foresters and Trans.

But what we think of companies is purely opinion. I think Foresters sucks the big one. If that hurts your feelings then that's on you.

----------

If you want to get a really sarcastic about it you only have to worry about being replaced for the first nine months!

Why is that? If I got replaced on a 5 year old policy I would go see about it.

I'm never worried about being replaced.

Exactly me neither, but you constantly harp on "everyone else" being replaced every chance you get. Why? Because you dislike a particular carrier that's not your goto KSKJ? Nothing personal just wondering why.

I personally think KSKJ is scared to expand, my opinion. Hell they're afraid of growth cutting off new agents from being appointed.

Foresters is just another carrier in my bag, I hold no allegiance with any of them. I write what fits the situation I'm dealing with best across multiple companies. The beauty of being independent. :yes:

Not a single thing wrong with Foresters nor Trans imo. Both are great companies within the FE arena. Are they the absolute lowest? No but neither is RNA, LBL, Americo, 5Star, Settlers, United Heritage, Aetna, GW, etc. In NC - Standard is my goto for lowest followed by FBL but once past those two we're talking within a few bucks all other carriers fall. So why worry over being replaced? I love reading your posts but you seem fixated with being replaced. I believe most of us attempt to go lowest every appointment but it's near impossible.

KSKJ, Grange, nor SNL are offered in my state.

KSKJ wouldn't take that case anyway because of insulin before age 30.:nah:

Exactly me neither, but you constantly harp on "everyone else" being replaced every chance you get. Why? Because you dislike a particular carrier that's not your goto KSKJ? Nothing personal just wondering why.

I personally think KSKJ is scared to expand, my opinion. Hell they're afraid of growth cutting off new agents from being appointed.

Foresters is just another carrier in my bag, I hold no allegiance with any of them. I write what fits the situation I'm dealing with best across multiple companies. The beauty of being independent. :yes:

I would challenge you to provide proof of my harping on that.

You are just wrong on that.

Why do you care so much about who I write? I don't give a shat who you write.

Why such a personal connection to the companies?

----------

Explain how you replace transamerica...

Too high priced is the number one reason. I've replaced far more Trans/Mon than I've ever written.

As for getting replaced I remembered one after I made my earlier post about not being replaced. It was last July. I got notice from Foresters that a 4 year old policy was being cancelled.

They didn't know it was being replaced since the replacing agent didn't do a replacement form. Doesn't matter. I check on any that come off the books.

It was replaced by Bankers Life. But the main reason was she also had a Transamerica policy that was written by a captive agent. That's the one she was overpaying on.

The Bankers agent replaced both. Once I was aware I was able to replace the Bankers and gain a larger premium than just on the old Foresters.

I could have been replaced on some others where there was no replacement form done. Doubtful since I check on any that fall off the books.

----------

Too high priced is the number one reason. I've replaced far more Trans/Mon than I've ever written.

As for getting replaced I remembered one after I made my earlier post about not being replaced. It was last July. I got notice from Foresters that a 4 year old policy was being cancelled.

They didn't know it was being replaced since the replacing agent didn't do a replacement form. Doesn't matter. I check on any that come off the books.

It was replaced by Bankers Life. But the main reason was she also had a Transamerica policy that was written by a captive agent. That's the one she was overpaying on.

The Bankers agent replaced both. Once I was aware I was able to replace the Bankers and gain a larger premium than just on the old Foresters.

I could have been replaced on some others where there was no replacement form done. Doubtful since I check on any that fall off the books.

I think you will agree that KSKJ is a very unique company in regards to their prices and their ultra lax underwriting.

Your words were "too high priced".

Outside of KSKJ, what insurer is there that beats companies like trans for level premiums? and when I say beat, I don't mean by less than two bucks.

I'm seriously asking cuz I feel as if you clearly know something I don't and I want to know it.

According to FEXQuotes there is 26 rates lower than Foresters. I am familiar with most of their underwriting guidelines and most were knocked out. Aetna and Americo because of heart and diabetes for example. MOO and RNA because insulin at such an early age. Trans, UHL and SNL were not preferred. That leaves a very few to choose from and I ain't writing business with someone I have never heard of like PRCUA.

You're kidding right? Are you denying giving sirherbie grief over Trans every single time he posts? Saying Trans sucks and easily replaceable over and over again? No need to dig those comments up, everybody here has read it, and that's just one example. You've posted multiple times over the last year your obvious love for KSKJ while all other carriers suck and are replaceable. You're entire post reeks of hypocrisy. Seems you have a personal hard-on for a certain carrier, not I. You sale on price alone which lacks depth. If KSKJ folded tomorrow what would you do?

And to finish, nobody cares who you write even though you think they do, but if you imply your love for a certain company on these forums while trashing all the others repetitively every chance you get it kinda sticks out. If I took a poll all the regulars would agree with me. At least the honest posters would agree.

I'm not arguing with you but for some reason you go personal quickly if anyone points out your own writings. No beef here just stating facts. And that IS the facts.

I think you will agree that KSKJ is a very unique company in regards to their prices and their ultra lax underwriting.

Your words were "too high priced".

Outside of KSKJ, what insurer is there that beats companies like trans for level premiums? and when I say beat, I don't mean by less than two bucks.

I'm seriously asking cuz I feel as if you clearly know something I don't and I want to know it.

I don't why you guys get so hung up on KSKJ. I haven't had KSKJ for a year yet. But I haven't written a Foresters in almost 4 years. I've had Mon/Trans for over 6 years and never wrote more than 10 apps with them in any year.

I was saying the same thing Foresters and Monumental well before I even knew about KSKJ.

Until 3 years ago RNA was blowing them all away. Before I got KSKJ I was leading with Trinity. A lot of agents use Oxford. I don't use them. I have used CF a little. I have SLAC available but haven't had to use them because of KSKJ.

If/when KSKJ makes changes that makes them unusable like Foresters and RNA did I will move on. Maybe that will be Grange? I wrote more with them this week than with anyone.

----------

You're kidding right? Are you denying giving sirherbie grief over Trans every single time he posts? Saying Trans sucks and easily replaceable over and over again? No need to dig those comments up, everybody here has read it, and that's just one example. You've posted multiple times over the last year your obvious love for KSKJ while all other carriers suck and are replaceable. You're entire post reeks of hypocrisy. Seems you have a personal hard-on for a certain carrier, not I. You sale on price alone which lacks depth. If KSKJ folded tomorrow what would you do?

And to finish, nobody cares who you write even though you think they do, but if you imply your love for a certain company on these forums while trashing all the others repetitively every chance you get it kinda sticks out. If I took a poll all the regulars would agree with me. At least the honest posters would agree.

I'm not arguing with you but for some reason you go personal quickly if anyone points out your own writings. No beef here just stating facts. And that IS the facts.

I'm not the one that went personal, you are.

And you are just wrong on my arguments with Joey on Trans. Then being replaceable has never been my argument about them. You can't pull up posts to verify your argument because they don't exist.

Nor have I said that I love KSKJ and hate on all other companies. You are not stating "facts", you are stating opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but you are entitled to your own facts.

And I don't care that Joey loves Trans. You have that all backwards. I never mention Joey or respond to his love in of Trans until he mentions me. Some of these guys have an obsession with me. I don't care if you love Foresters. Write Foresters every damn day and enjoy it if that's what you want.

I used to get accused of loving RNA. It's always something that makes some turn it personal. Just this thread alone I only mentioned the companies. You made it about me.

I don't why you guys get so hung up on KSKJ. I haven't had KSKJ for a year yet. But I haven't written a Foresters in almost 4 years. I've had Mon/Trans for over 6 years and never wrote more than 10 apps with them in any year.

I was saying the same thing Foresters and Monumental well before I even knew about KSKJ.

Until 3 years ago RNA was blowing them all away. Before I got KSKJ I was leading with Trinity. A lot of agents use Oxford. I don't use them. I have used CF a little. I have SLAC available but haven't had to use them because of KSKJ.

If/when KSKJ makes changes that makes them unusable like Foresters and RNA did I will move on. Maybe that will be Grange? I wrote more with them this week than with anyone.

----------

I'm not the one that went personal, you are.

And you are just wrong on my arguments with Joey on Trans. Then being replaceable has never been my argument about them. You can't pull up posts to verify your argument because they don't exist.

Nor have I said that I love KSKJ and hate on all other companies. You are not stating "facts", you are stating opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but you are entitled to your own facts.

And I don't care that Joey loves Trans. You have that all backwards. I never mention Joey or respond to his love in of Trans until he mentions me. Some of these guys have an obsession with me. I don't care if you love Foresters. Write Foresters every damn day and enjoy it if that's what you want.

I used to get accused of loving RNA. It's always something that makes some turn it personal. Just this thread alone I only mentioned the companies. You made it about me.
It ain't easy being you, JD!:laugh:

Back