Appointment Setter Recommendations

This is absolutely true and has been my experience after working in 10 different states and many cities within those states. There is not a doubt in my mind that if Doug was in a different area his numbers would be even more through the roof and PPL would be much better.

I have personally trained a couple of Appt Setter's that could kill it in one area and be horrendous in another area with the same script, same amount of leads and with enough data to lead me to my conclusion.

If someone does not believe this, my ONLY thought about them is they have not worked enough areas to find out the truth for themselves.

All areas are NOT created equal in the FE world

Yep, and if you wanna really upset a setter have them call ANYWHERE up north ;)

Yep, and if you wanna really upset a setter have them call ANYWHERE up north ;)

i hate dealing with teh midwest states and i live here so i can only imagine how much an under paid appt setter would enjoy we are a brutal bunch. lol.

Thank you all. I am the OP on this thread. I am glad there is so much engagement and passion around PPL. I am in Michigan where people are really tough. I run a multiline so I really don't have the time or desire to do appoint,met setting myself. I am more experienced in cross selling life. FE I have less experience in. I reached out to you all to tap you for some advice. So far I have received the recommendation to post on a freelance site to get a good appointment setter. Anyone else have a good idea or referral for me? Thank you all for the help.

Everybody here with their fancy acronyms.

It's very simple, I use an appointment setter, that gives me the opportunity to work 4 days a week, meet about 20-25 people a week, make about 5k in premium, if I would call myself I would work 2.5- 3 days, make about 3.5k in premium.

In summary, using appointment setter gives me over a thousand in premium extra, why would I care if I spend $200 more in leads to get there, who cares what the PPL is.

Also if I didn't have appointment setter, I would make all kinds of excuses not to call, I'm not disciplined enough to do it myself.

I'm just going to say that I'm proud of everyone for not turning nasty....golf claps all around...lol. it's another miserable day in GA....so I'm having an insurance man's lunch.

View attachment 3192

Should be better now that I am out of the state... Spend a couple of days in Peachtree Corners this week.. Was a miserable drive home yesterday.

Back