Appointment Setters

I thought you had an appt setter. Last time we talked anyway.

Yes, I had one last time we talked. She did well for a while then out of the blue I was getting way too few appointments...it wasn't for lack of leads either. I gave her like 40 leads and she got me 2 appointments for the next day. Not cool. So I went back to setting for myself until I could find a good setter.

I totally agree about the bonus thing. Clearly some agents are willing to pay a premium to have the setter do some pre-qualifying over the phone in order to save time/resources...filter out the bad and zero in on the good.

Calling FE leads on the phone and setting appointments is about as fun (in my mind) as chewing and swallowing aspirin...one pill at a time. The only reason I do it is because I know I'll be paid well. A setter gets much lower pay than agents...but they're still willing to do it because somehow that works for them. Both parties benefit...capitalism...I love it. I guess I'm just not to that point yet where I'm willing to pay the premium. Who knows...maybe next week. :biggrin:

I was glad to see the word aspirin after swallowing. :laugh:

Back