Appointment Setters

My apologies, I could've sworn that I saw something about you being female, because I almost commented about what a strange name for a female.

----------

This is why I thought you were a female Jen.:err:
V
V
V
"Still couldn't get it to send

Jen
[email protected]"
My wife shares this.
By the way Goilinni, I KNOW things about you .... Remember??? Be careful ;) Baxter

Currently I am working for only one other agent in FE and MP, I am looking for 1 other agent to put in my schedule.

I am a licensed insurance agent who has turned her talents to appointment setting via the phone.
My background prior to getting into insurance was corporate recruiting, I had a long and very successful career.
When I retired from recruiting I became a Life Insurance Agent in the Final Expense arena. While I enjoyed meeting with and providing solutions to seniors who did not have enough life insurance to cover their final expenses and funeral expenses, I found that I really enjoyed working inside sales. The phone is a better fit for me.
As a recruiter, I spent all my time on the phone talking to prospective applicants and business owners and I am very comfortable with making 100+ outbound calls a day.
For the last 4 years I have been making appointments for Final Expense agents around the country and I thoroughly enjoy the experience.
If you are in need of a talented, dedicated person who has been in your shoes, I am the person for you.
Please contact me.
MAK Meyers
618-642-7147
[email protected]

I would recommend MAK to anyone as she has been working with LEGACY for the past year and does an excellent job.

Skipper

Back