Ben Boman has you tube video on Fe telesales . Ain’t pretty

You out of your mind, I have done Med Supp ,MAPD, PDP over the phone since 2008

as independent since 2011

Let me come by a dual /lis in person . I 100% assure you it’s gone . I said dual/lis . Remember they took the time to fill a direct mail card out.

Let me come by a dual /lis in person . I 100% assure you it’s gone . I said dual/lis . Remember they took the time to fill a direct mail card out.

Duels are another story

I have been fooling with it a little but, I wont chase them I dont look for them, but running into them from time to time, I have maybe 5 or 6 of them on the books for over a year or 2 these are really good clients

I I also have maybe 2 I wrote this year in addition, I don't see these going anywhere either

On the other hand, there were another 3 I could have wrote but I did not even want as clients one she even told me she used dental on one plan changed to another for more dental and now wants food card, I clicked her,

There are also some, I decide within the first minuet of the call not worth my time

I've been venturing more into this area but I am selective on which I will deal with and which I will not

I certainly don't purposely advertise to this demographic I am not looking for high maintenance clients

But I have no doubt If I went that rout and based my buis on that demographic I could keep the retention only it would take more work and the celling would be lower

There are also some, I decide within the first minuet of the call not worth my time

I've been venturing more into this area but I am selective on which I will deal with and which I will not

I hate Duals. I literally have 1. She's never been an issue. She loves her plan, but if I had the ability to move every quarter for some slightly better benefits, I would too... they should get their best deal. If she dropped off today, I wouldn't chase her.

It's why I call Dual's a flimsy book...

Luckily there are people that specialize in that book type. If you're in MI and actively work Duals hit me up, I'll let you have them.

I wish he'd tell me more about this radio station... I'd do FE if they just called my radio station and then I just write them.

Back