BEST POS Carriers?!!

Who are your favorites? JD please chime in

None. I hate POS interviews.

The least bad are Trinity and AmCon.

Among the worst are Oxford and now RNA. Throw Settlers in there too.

The absolute worst has to be Layfayette Life. Mandatory phone interview but no decision at end.

Thanks JD. Yes that RNA is pretty long. What carriers do you like JD?

----------

JD are you still with EFES?

My business right now is fairly even between Trinity, AmCon and RNA right now with Americo and Trans seeing more play.

Probably Trinity is number 1? If you have to do an interview their's is about as short as they come. Good rates. Good agent service and they actually want to be in the FE business.

But I have no clear cut number 1 the way RNA used to be.

----------

----------

JD are you still with EFES?

No, I've left EFES in August 2013 to go with FEX.

My business right now is fairly even between Trinity, AmCon and RNA right now with Americo and Trans seeing more play. Probably Trinity is number 1? If you have to do an interview their's is about as short as they come. Good rates. Good agent service and they actually want to be in the FE business. But I have no clear cut number 1 the way RNA used to be.

Any inside info on RNA reverting back to paper app plus a basic POS?

Clearly they must be able to see the dramatic reduction in premium volume that has come about since the forces implementation of the tele-app?

Any inside info on RNA reverting back to paper app plus a basic POS?

Clearly they must be able to see the dramatic reduction in premium volume that has come about since the forces implementation of the tele-app?

The last time I asked I was told, " no way it will be changed back to paper apps".

I've heard that before from companies and then changes were made but their position is still that this is how it will be done.

Of course you have agents splashing water on both side of the boat. They are crying about it all day long to other agents but they are telling RNA they love it.

Certainly their business has to be way off. But maybe that's what they wanted?

On another company that made drastic changes I heard this week that they are crying about the loss of production and need more business. Of course I got it second hand since I'm no longer contracted with them.:biggrin:

On another company that made drastic changes I heard this week that they are crying about the loss of production and need more business. Of course I got it second hand since I'm no longer contracted with them.:biggrin:

Do tell. Or at least what does it rhyme with?

Back