Can I replace my LH business?

So how did they not pick up insulin and gabapentin ?

The box checked no in part 2 off the app that asks about neuropathy.

Policy issued 1st day coverage instead of graded.

I also reviewed an LBL policy on the spouse that’s preferred and the spouse was on insulin and gabapentin.....that’s MWL 3 year wait.

These are brand new policies issued 04/20 and they have been on the meds had the complications prior to the app being taken.

The replacing agent told them RNA was “not a good company”.

They were already covered with RNA issued in 2017,the correct company.

View attachment 6354View attachment 6353

I don't know how they missed it but I do know that a lot of time you can be taking a drug and that drug does not show up on a Milliman Script check. From your post, it seems that problem wasn't exclusive to Columbian.

I don't know how they missed it but I do know that a lot of time you can be taking a drug and that drug does not show up on a Milliman Script check. From your post, it seems that problem wasn't exclusive to Columbian.
I’ve been thinking about calling Columbian to ask them if it’s ok to check no on the smoking question if they tell the agent they are a “lite smoker”.

Totally clueless how both companies missed those meds,especially LBL.

I’ve been thinking about calling Columbian to ask them if it’s ok to check no on the smoking question if they tell the agent they are a “lite smoker”.

Totally clueless how both companies missed those meds,especially LBL.

I have done that very thing with Columbian. Twice. Agents both times told the men that Columbian doesn’t count cigar smokers as smokers. I called the company on speaker phone, present the question and they say no. They count all cigar smokers as smokers. But then they (the underwriting department) coached them to just keep the policy since it’s already issued. Both times. I rewrote both of them with companies that actually did rate them as non-smokers.

Back