Cancer Plans??

I would have repeated your entire post rather than the last line because I really appreciate what you wrote. I am looking to divert some of my time to selling CI and perhaps I should have a cancer plan available as well.

You've convinced me that I need both. A CI policy would certainly cover more conditions but I'm worried about "cancer in situ" that might reduce the amount payable to 10% of the face amount. (As I said, I don't know enough about this). I assume a cancer policy paying a lump sum has no such restriction?

Maybe I should just talk to Nick as I know he and the www.iliaa.org have done webinars on this subject. I guess I could have listened in to what my partner had to say!

Rick

Can anyone say what is a good cancer plan and what is a good comission rate first year and renewals. I sold some cancer with AIL a few years ago but not since.

I bought a critical illness plan for myself because both my parents and older sister had cancer. I never looked at a stand alone plan, but most C.I. policies would not touch me because of family history. I would be interested in a cancer only plan that does not look at family history. Any suggestions?

I bought a critical illness plan for myself because both my parents and older sister had cancer. I never looked at a stand alone plan, but most C.I. policies would not touch me because of family history. I would be interested in a cancer only plan that does not look at family history. Any suggestions?

Cancer only plans normally only have two questions.. HIV/Aids or Internal Cancer (usually Last 10 years) They do not ask about family history..

EL&C has a small expense incurred plan. CUL has both expense incurred and lump sum plans.. There are lots of other companies that have cancer plans.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Recovering from surgery now. I'm hoping to be back in the feild in June. I going to be pushing the hell out of cancer plans when I'm back.

Hang in there.. It gets better as you go along. Are you having any other treatment.. chemo/ radiation?
Can anyone say what is a good cancer plan and what is a good comission rate first year and renewals. I sold some cancer with AIL a few years ago but not since.

1st year should be in the 60% -65% range .. Lifetime vested renewals 12% -17%

Last edited:
Cancer only plans normally only have two questions.. HIV/Aids or Internal Cancer (usually Last 10 years) They do not ask about family history..

EL&C has a small expense incurred plan. CUL has both expense incurred and lump sum plans.. There are lots of other companies that have cancer plans.

Hang in there.. It gets better as you go along. Are you having any other treatment.. chemo/ radiation?

1st year should be in the 60% -65% range .. Lifetime vested renewals 12% -17%

Sorry if this has already been asked. What are the different types of pay outs? Pros and cons?

Thanks for the knowledge you bring to the forum.
Lee

Back