Cant Afford It Rebuttals?

By the way Big Stick, sorry to hear of your loss. My typical appt last an hour..sometimes longer. During that encounter my focus is to put them in a better financial position or even a better emotional state of mind. Many of these people we encounter are living a life of regrets, and we are sometimes given an opportunity to throw them a lifevest of sorts. In my state, there are over 60,000 people eligible for LIS(low income subsidy) and dont even know it. It may only give them "extra help" on the cost of meds but some even qualify for state to pay their part B premium of $100+ a month. By finding "free" money that they are rightly eligible for, I gain a trust and appreciation the previous agents never do. Your competition is not making this effort to show care or concern for the most part. The LIS parameters are on SS govt website. Reducing their cost on medical expenses like med supps vs med advantage ive used as well when it makes sense. Creating a win win situation for both of us.

If an Insured person can't afford a bottled water a day, SOMETHING is very wrong! Then they need to reassess their priorities!

With Health Insurance, aka...PPACA/obama care. When an employees is Forced to buy Health Insurance and they pay the premium for 3 months but something comes up like an emergency.What will go first if they have to feed their family?

Pay the House Insurance, drop the Car Ins, drop the Medical Ins. if it means putting Food on the table?

Currently I can take ANY Insurance Agent or Broker financially to a whole new level, based upon their current clients business in this down turn economy.

If one is NOT willing to sit down, be quiet, Listen and Do what you are asked to do. You shouldn't be in the business when others are successful following this simple formula.

People are doing good business!

Back