Carrier Incentive Trips?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
So without mentioning the company by name I recently received more details on one of the trips I am projected to qualify for.

With that said, I have to say I was slightly disappointed. From what I can tell they basically fly you there and put you up in a hotel, but if you want to eat or do anything else it's at your own expense.

Maybe I was just a bit surprised because in my prior experience w another carrier not only was 99% of everything paid for by the company they also lavished us w gifts. As a matter of fact, my wife and I were always excited to get back to our room each evening as we always had a high-end gift waiting for us.

What are ya'lls experience in this regard?

Most have been very, very nice. The worst still covered everything.

So without mentioning the company by name I recently received more details on one of the trips I am projected to qualify for.

With that said, I have to say I was slightly disappointed. From what I can tell they basically fly you there and put you up in a hotel, but if you want to eat or do anything else it's at your own expense.

Maybe I was just a bit surprised because in my prior experience w another carrier not only was 99% of everything paid for by the company they also lavished us w gifts. As a matter of fact, my wife and I were always excited to get back to our room each evening as we always had a high-end gift waiting for us.

Cmon man, dont tease us, who is it?:)

I know that SNL has decided to do a non-traditional convention that is based on the food and culture of Thailand. They're doing a Farewell dinner at the end of the trip and a dinner cruise on one of the days. A Thai cooking class, a trip to Khao Yai which is their "wine country" and the "Old Bangkok" Food & Culture Walk/tour!

Thailand is known for it's local cuisine so the idea is that we get out and experiment. One of the activities is a tour/trip to the Floating Market which is something that we have seen in many movies.

Not sure Ben is going to be very happy with the food there but who knows, he might actually enjoy some stir fried pig brains. lol

I plan on drinking plenty of MeKhong and SongSam, Thailand whiskey!

I know that SNL has decided to do a non-traditional convention that is based on the food and culture of Thailand. They're doing a Farewell dinner at the end of the trip and a dinner cruise on one of the days. A Thai cooking class, a trip to Khao Yai which is their "wine country" and the "Old Bangkok" Food & Culture Walk/tour!

Thailand is known for it's local cuisine so the idea is that we get out and experiment. One of the activities is a tour/trip to the Floating Market which is something that we have seen in many movies.

Not sure Ben is going to be very happy with the food there but who knows, he might actually enjoy some stir fried pig brains. lol

I plan on drinking plenty of MeKhong and SongSam, Thailand whiskey!

Oh I'm not excited at all about the food. Hopefully I can find some chicken strips!

Oh I'm not excited at all about the food. Hopefully I can find some chicken strips!

I'd be with you there. I like plain meat and plain potatoes. And that's it.

I won a trip to Japan one time. There was huge spreads of exotic food everywhere for us. I could find a few things I would like but I actually snuck off to a KFC a couple of times.

I'd be with you there. I like plain meat and plain potatoes. And that's it.

I won a trip to Japan one time. There was huge spreads of exotic food everywhere for us. I could find a few things I would like but I actually snuck off to a KFC a couple of times.

Well me and you will be sneaking to kfc together. I don't eat all that crazy stuff.

Back