Carrier Incentive Trips?

The Fall Festival is going on this week in Evansville, In. We haven't made it over yet but we will. The big thing they have there is a brain sandwich.

People come from miles around just to get one every year. I've never had one and won't but I have a friend that just can't wait for the Festival to get here every year. He goes everyday and gets a brain sandwich.:goofy:

My dad was a hillbilly from the hills of Arkansas. He used to go squirrel hunting and eat the brains. He said the brains looked like purple scrambled eggs.

Many restaurants in Southern Illinois have brain sandwiches on the menu.

No thanks!:twitchy:

We try a little of everything, except the brain sandwich. I passed on the deep fried turkey testicles they had a couple of years ago too.

We usually just sample a little at most of the booths and then go into the Gerst Haus for a couple of cold ones and head home.

Aren't those called mountain oysters...or is that if you eat them raw?:confused:

My dad was a hillbilly from the hills of Arkansas. He used to go squirrel hunting and eat the brains. He said the brains looked like purple scrambled eggs.

Many restaurants in Southern Illinois have brain sandwiches on the menu.

No thanks!:twitchy:

Squirrel pot pie, anyone?:twitchy:

I believe those are from sheep not turkey. Not sure of the fancy name for turkey testes.

I hope you'll excuse me for not being a connoisseur of testicles.:twitchy:

Don't you just love the way these threads get off track?:laugh:

----------

Per Wikipedia they can be bull, sheep or pig and are also referred to as cowboy caviar, tendergroins, and swinging beef!

Swinging beef...hahaha.

I remember watching the contestants on Fear Factor eating Buffalo Testicles. Can you imagine eating something like that and then not winning anything?

I hope you'll excuse me for not being a connoisseur of testicles.:twitchy:

Don't you just love the way these threads get off track?:laugh:

Yeah, but this one isn't off track. It's about the incentive trips and then naturally about what the food is on those trips.

Turkey testicles might be fine dining in Bangkok?:yes:

Back