Carrier Incentive Trips?

I know that SNL has decided to do a non-traditional convention that is based on the food and culture of Thailand. They're doing a Farewell dinner at the end of the trip and a dinner cruise on one of the days. A Thai cooking class, a trip to Khao Yai which is their "wine country" and the "Old Bangkok" Food & Culture Walk/tour!

Thailand is known for it's local cuisine so the idea is that we get out and experiment. One of the activities is a tour/trip to the Floating Market which is something that we have seen in many movies.

Not sure Ben is going to be very happy with the food there but who knows, he might actually enjoy some stir fried pig brains. lol

I plan on drinking plenty of MeKhong and SongSam, Thailand whiskey!

The proper way to cook hog brains is to scramble them with eggs.. :biggrin:

----------

Well me and you will be sneaking to kfc together. I don't eat all that crazy stuff.

You do know that the "American" fast food places do not have the same menu in Asia...Might ought to be careful what you order. :D

So, you're saying that you like your hog brains plain? :twitchy:

The Fall Festival is going on this week in Evansville, In. We haven't made it over yet but we will. The big thing they have there is a brain sandwich.

People come from miles around just to get one every year. I've never had one and won't but I have a friend that just can't wait for the Festival to get here every year. He goes everyday and gets a brain sandwich.:goofy:

The Fall Festival is going on this week in Evansville, In. We haven't made it over yet but we will. The big thing they have there is a brain sandwich. People come from miles around just to get one every year. I've never had one and won't but I have a friend that just can't wait for the Festival to get here every year. He goes everyday and gets a brain sandwich.:goofy:

That brain sandwich line is around the block.

When I go there I just get chicken and dumplings.

That brain sandwich line is around the block.

When I go there I just get chicken and dumplings.

We try a little of everything, except the brain sandwich. I passed on the deep fried turkey testicles they had a couple of years ago too.

We usually just sample a little at most of the booths and then go into the Gerst Haus for a couple of cold ones and head home.

Latest posts

Back