Checking Account Numbers. What Now ?

Just saying,there are posts that are helpful,then posts from those that appear to come from people with nothing better to do but attack,make silly jokes,victimize,insult the op. Some people just need to grow up,or put the bottle down. I appreciate and respect the posters,comments who take the business and this forum seriously. Everyone knows who they are,and what value they bring to the table. Knuff said.

I have felt the same way several times. I try to answer any questions I know before the post goes off into left field. I enjoy the fun and jokes from time to time but I also understand why this forum is here and that is to learn and get questions answered. I didn't respond to your post because I am not sure how to help. ...other than calling the bank. Hope you got it fixed.

[email protected]

Yeah man,they should use the Forum's FB page for social,wise cracks,pissing contests. Keep this Forum for agents who take the biz seriously. Life is all about helping others do better and bettering yourself,no exceptions.
Poster's to this Forum should be molding themselves after Todd,Newby, and JD.
Never hurts to show a little class.
Per Settlers: send in the voided check and leave the account info on them.

,or put the bottle down.

I appreciate and respect the posters,comments who take the business and this forum seriously.

Everyone knows who they are,and what value they bring to the table.
Knuff said.

I resemble that first remark.

I take this forum as serious as an open forum of insurance agents...which usually means fat, lazy alcoholics. As to this business, we sell insurance in filth, cockroaches and fleas all day...YOU come here for knowledge only, this doesn't mean you get to ram YOUR agenda down anyone else's throat. I come here because it's hilarious...my wife likes Facebook...I like the FE forum.

As to value, I'd say about 25% of my post are answering questions...that's a lot of answered questions for like 2 months.

I like the silent K in Knuff said...I'm going to steal it.

Warning...this post is made while completely sober and I always contend that I don't bring anything of value, even though there are those that would disagree...Mime Slapping ;)

----------

Yeah man,they should use the Forum's FB page for social,wise cracks,pissing contests. Keep this Forum for agents who take the biz seriously. Life is all about helping others do better and bettering yourself,no exceptions.

What a crybaby...can we rename this thread Noah likes to bi tch?

I resemble that first remark.

I take this forum as serious as an open forum of insurance agents...which usually means fat, lazy alcoholics. As to this business, we sell insurance in filth, cockroaches and fleas all day...YOU come here for knowledge only, this doesn't mean you get to ram YOUR agenda down anyone else's throat. I come here because it's hilarious...my wife likes Facebook...I like the FE forum.

As to value, I'd say about 25% of my post are answering questions...that's a lot of answered questions for like 2 months.

I like the silent K in Knuff said...I'm going to steal it.

Warning...this post is made while completely sober and I always contend that I don't bring anything of value, even though there are those that would disagree...Mime Slapping ;)

----------

What a crybaby...can we rename this thread Noah likes to bi tch?

Seriously! This place is also a place to unwind and laugh to get rid of stress.

I'll never stop laughing about the Mime Slapping!!! Maybe Noah should go Slap a Mime!:laugh:

Dude, I think you're taking it seriously enough for all of us. Seriously. :SLEEP:

Back