Client mad at me

I am not going to make any suggestions for him to pursue this legally. I personally think the daughters should pay for the funeral and give the balance of the proceeds to the husband. That is the right thing to do. Knowing them I am not sure that will happen.

I am not going to make any suggestions for him to pursue this legally. I personally think the daughters should pay for the funeral and give the balance of the proceeds to the husband. That is the right thing to do. Knowing them I am not sure that will happen.

Daughters should not have done what they did in the first place, Wether they convinced their mother who might not have been in her right mind to sign over to them or forged or whatever they did

But the fact that they did what they did in the first place tells me they won't do the right thing now

A while back my wife got me into watching that show snapped After few weeks though just got sick of the junk of it, but at first, was captivated by how so many seemingly normal people would go to such lengths for not that much money

I just can't grasp it but there is def a lot of depravity out there

Got some details last night from a family member and not sure if they are true. Going to call the company on Monday to verify the current beneficiary. Seems like the daughters had tried to change the beneficiary, but for some reason it had not been completed so the husband/ boyfriend was still named. When the daughters went to the funeral home thinking they had all of this money to spend they ran up a $23,0000 tab. Now after finding out they were not entitled to any of the proceeds they ask the husband/boyfriend for help. He agrees to giving them $15,000 and tells them they would have to come up with the difference since he had nothing to do with the arrangements. Now the daughters are badmouthing the company. How could they spend $23,000 on a simple funeral? My Dad 's was very nice and cost $7800. Will know more on Monday. I'll bet that if they were successful in making the change they wouldn't have given the husband/ boyfriend a dime.

Back