Your client dies within contestable period, and the beneficiary calls

I was taking an app today on a lady,78,COPD NT. After looking at all her meds,I was writing her Trans Standard.

We get into the health questions and when asked about stroke she said about a month ago,her hand went numb when she was using her computer so she went to the ER to see about it.

They did an MRI and took her vitals,sent her home in the morning. They think she had a mini stroke but they weren’t sure. No meds were prescribed. Only follow up is in February.

How do you advise her to answer the question?
Why not call Tranny and ask them? Their opinion is the only one that matters.:)

I was taking an app today on a lady,78,COPD NT. After looking at all her meds,I was writing her Trans Standard.

We get into the health questions and when asked about stroke she said about a month ago,her hand went numb when she was using her computer so she went to the ER to see about it.

They did an MRI and took her vitals,sent her home in the morning. They think she had a mini stroke but they weren’t sure. No meds were prescribed. Only follow up is in February.

How do you advise her to answer the question?

Thats in her records now and I assure you if she dies in contestable period Trans ain’t paying . Nowadays when you go to the dr he’s typing tons of stuff as you talk . The drs covering his ass but those same notes are ammunition to deny Contestable claims . I never say clients lie but many truely don’t know how many little things are in the notes . In notes “ patient had pains in stomach . I advised him to get colonoscopy “ . A few days later my stomach is fine and I don’t do anything . 12 months later they find colon cancer and they die in contestable period . It’s not paying because you answered no to “ have you been advised to have tests that weren’t completed “

Thats in her records now and I assure you if she dies in contestable period Trans ain’t paying . Nowadays when you go to the dr he’s typing tons of stuff as you talk . The drs covering his ass but those same notes are ammunition to deny Contestable claims . I never say clients lie but many truely don’t know how many little things are in the notes . In notes “ patient had pains in stomach . I advised him to get colonoscopy “ . A few days later my stomach is fine and I don’t do anything . 12 months later they find colon cancer and they die in contestable period . It’s not paying because you answered no to “ have you been advised to have tests that weren’t completed “

Other factors in this risk worth mentioning:

F,78,NT,COPD

She had lung cancer in 2009.

She’s not on oxygen,just inhalers for COPD.

She didn’t remember me even though she took out a LBL standard with me 06/2020.

She didn’t think she had any life insurance.She didn’t know she had an existing LBL that was coming out of the bank.

Her meds have not changed and no,there are no meds for Alzheimer’s or Dementia.

GTL all the way !

F,78,NT,COPD

She didn’t think she had any life insurance.She didn’t know she had an existing LBL that was coming out of the bank.

GTL all the way !

But, if you hurry, you can get your Sons of Norway contract in and write her a GI with them....LOL!

F,78,NT,COPD

Trans has a 4 year lookback on cancer. You should have stopped there. None of the other stuff matters once you hit a knockout.

GTL all the way !

GTL all the way !
Are you sure she doesn't already have Dementia?

Back