Contactability.com Used to Be in the Lead Generation Business.

Before getting an email blast that they had sent out a couple of weeks ago, I had never heard of Contactability.

I feel like I was getting spammed by them earlier, pretty hard too.

They sent me an email October 18th explaining their services. It was pretty clear, but four days later I got an email with the subject "Quick Update Joshua":

Hi Joshua,

It's been brought to my attention, very kindly I might add, that my last email didn't exactly explain what Contactability actually was! I asked our talented designer Kevin to put togeher a video explaining our services as clear and concisely as he could. I think he did a much better job then I did!

Here it is: On Youtube

If you're interested in hearing more please let me know.

Have a great Monday!

Sincerely,

Lauren Williams

CMO - Contactability.com
[email protected]
877-323-7750

At that point I unsubscribed and haven't heard from them sense. As annoying as I think those two emails were in conjunction with each other, they surely did contact me! Maybe I should contact them to see if they could contact some agents to market my lists!

This is a company founded by the prior owner/founder of insuranceagents.com after he sold it to BankRate.com.

That is all I know about them.

Contactability does not sell leads. They take the leads you are buying & call them for you. Once they have them on the phone, they Live Transfer them to you.

They are a very good company that I have no hesitation endorsing. Lev, like me, in a prior life was an Allstate agent. He gets it. Understands the pain in an agency & Contactability is an excellent solution IMHO.

Datalot, does provide leads to agents. They do not call the leads you buy from others. Big difference in mission between them.

Back