Should I stay or should I go?

• Total voters
I’m only still contracted with a few of those carriers and I’m 80% and below. Would most of these carriers be better to obtain direct or through an IMO/FMO? I may use an IMO’s connections for lead programs, but all I need are the highest contracts possible.
You can also look at what companies are competitive by going on FexQuotes. See how many you don't have that are competitve and start there. :yes:

I haven’t included states or carriers in order to remain anonymous. My upline would most likely make a move in spite of he saw the discussion. There are multiple people on this board that know my upline. I do sell primarily FE. I can sell the product without the need for a super competitive product. I just like to be able to feel confident in my persistency when I leave a house. I’m sorry that I’m making this difficult, but I don’t wish to be termed and out of the business for 6+ months either.
Columbian, UHL, SNL, Aetna, CIGNA, Motorist Life, UCT, Sentinel Security, EMC, Liberty Bankers, Washington National, Federal, Standard Life and Casualty … Surely there one or two on this list you don't have..
I’m only still contracted with a few of those carriers and I’m 80% and below. Would most of these carriers be better to obtain direct or through an IMO/FMO? I may use an IMO’s connections for lead programs, but all I need are the highest contracts possible.
Most of those would be 100%+.. Some like Columbian you can go with direct. Some will require an IMO. There are several on the forum you can talk with that will give you much higher than 80% and, just as important, much higher vested renewal rates than you have.

So let’s just say I have practically every carrier tied up. What would be the best way to go about either leaving, or demanding I receive a higher comp and releases? If I do just need to leave, would it be best to self-term contracts and wait the 6 months before making a demand?
You are thriving with this outfit and 80% with supplied leads is a square deal. But your talent and proven track record gives you leverage. Use it!:idea:

Aetna, Americo, Foresters, Mutual, and at 120 there’s Royal, Sentinel, Prosperity, Oxford, Liberty, and Assurity

Those commissions posted on our website are your starting level commissions pretty much anywhere you go as long as you stay away from two things.
1. Free leads- The most expensive leads in the world are free leads.
2. Pyramid recruiting agencies- those agencies where they allow (some strongly encourage) agents on starter level commissions to recruit green pea agents under them at lower commissions. These type of agencies are huge and easy to find. They will always try to recruit you at sub-Standard commission levels.

Other than that you will be fine. Our commission levels are pretty much the norm in the FE industry if you avoid the two things I mentioned. Some IMOs will try to start agents a few points down and tell them they will bump that up after you have your 1st good month. I guess that’s OK if you have a set point to get the bump up to normal. But if you hold firm they will usually start you at the full levels day one.
Always use our grid as a reference. And NEVER sign any contracting with ANYONE before getting your commission levels in print from any agency. The verbal commission levels you are promised do not always match the real ones you get after you sign up.
http://fexcontracting.com/final-expense-commission-levels/

Aetna, Americo, Foresters, Mutual, and at 120 there’s Royal, Sentinel, Prosperity, Oxford, Liberty, and Assurity

With the exception of two - you would get 130% with verifiable $150k AP annually.

$150k AP would get you 140% with one of those Carriers.

We don't do Aetna.

Back