Credit Card Carriers? Who is Left?

One other company that takes CC's. Assurity. But you have to do it via e-app in order to take the CC.

What about someone who wants to mail in payments because they have no checking account no Direct Express card? Other than the carriers previously mentioned that take credit cards, and yes I know, it may be bad business, but it's a referral and I have to try to do my best with them,,,

What about someone who wants to mail in payments because they have no checking account no Direct Express card? Other than the carriers previously mentioned that take credit cards, and yes I know, it may be bad business, but it's a referral and I have to try to do my best with them,,,

Settlers and SNL allow monthly bill. All companies allow it if it's quarterly. They must be younger and not on government assistance?

Standard Life and Accident also does monthly billing.

Back