CRM Recommendations Needed

Xopaa isn't 17.95 for basic CRM package. It's 17.95 for basic MARKETING package

Yep, the basic is just for the marketing system. The CRM and sales pipeline management system starts at $59/month, and includes the marketing system. Contact limits are higher, more users allowed on the system, and a few other things are coming that will increase functionality on that end.

when i started my career as an agent i used act and the cloud hadn't even been thought of. it worked well and since then to now i've been only using outlook which im happy with but i want more control and marketing ability. for the past year or so i have been through a number of options from act cloud, sugar, zoho, agencyblock and currently working a free trial with radius bob. the differences are many and cant be explained without a ton of time and me going into the intricacies of each. i think i have reached the results i desire with radius bob and outlook but will keep an open mind and follow this thread. thanks for the much appreciated info.

What is recommended for CRM software for us Insurance Professionals? Contact Management, Sage, ACT or others?
Check out BenefitsGuide, it's insurance agency management built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. it's essentially the Salesforce Platform pre customized for the insurance broker and general agent.

http:// my spam link . com

spammer-nametag.jpg

Yep, the basic is just for the marketing system. The CRM and sales pipeline management system starts at $59/month, and includes the marketing system. Contact limits are higher, more users allowed on the system, and a few other things are coming that will increase functionality on that end.

You should provide just the CRM. People like me could care less about the marketing functions and just want a good CRM. Thats the main reason I havent tried out your service yet... Im not going to pay extra for a bunch of features I dont need.

----------

must not be a very good one with only 17 posts

Try 2 posts. And try a different forum to spam your product on. You will just keep getting reported and having your posts deleted like what just happened to you. And giving your own post a thumbs up makes you look like a ______ ... well... I will let someone else fill in that blank. Or just check out this thread... http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...m/ratings-thumbs-up-threads-posts-t73119.html

spammer2.jpg

Last edited:
Back