CRM Recommendations Needed

I recently started working for a company Advantage CRM software customized for insurance companies. I know I will get slammed for this plug but it flat out works.. very cost effective, cloud based, and very adaptable for your business.
I wont waste anymore of your time but we are having a webinar April 2nd 9:00am check it out if you want.
email me if you're interested in more info.
[email protected]

Thank you for your time..

My FMO just announced they are providing an advanced CRM for us without charge. It has been customized in many ways. One is to link to some of the available products and incorporate case designs within the client file.

Now, the downside is that you probably can't take it with you if you leave the FMO. I haven't really looked into it completely since I would rather pay some reasonable amount and feel free to leave.

But I think this may be a trend. FMOs are always looking for ways to keep their big producers from jumping ship -proprietary products being an example.

Be careful with that - not only might you not be able to take it with you, but they might keep your data. Take a look at the contract to see what it says.

Be careful with that - not only might you not be able to take it with you, but they might keep your data. Take a look at the contract to see what it says.

I didn't want to come across as paranoid, but that thought did cross my mind. I would hate to leave a CRM behind that had all my client info in one tidy place -especially the personal notes about client meetings, temperaments, and so on.

Speaking of client temperaments, a nifty app for iPads that I have been playing with does a visual of a table with the clients around it. It allows you to flag each participant with color clues as to whether they are against, for or neutral on what you are presenting. Then you can do internal notes on the clients or other participants. For example, if Mom and Pop bring in their CPA son, probably Mom will be green (for), Pop will be yellow (neutral) and the CPA will be red (against).

It is called Meeting Mapper and can be found at the iTunes store. I happened to get it for free -don't know if it still is or not.

That actually sounds like a really cool tool for whenever you're selling to a group.

I didn't want to come across as paranoid, but that thought did cross my mind. I would hate to leave a CRM behind that had all my client info in one tidy place -especially the personal notes about client meetings, temperaments, and so on.

Speaking of client temperaments, a nifty app for iPads that I have been playing with does a visual of a table with the clients around it. It allows you to flag each participant with color clues as to whether they are against, for or neutral on what you are presenting. Then you can do internal notes on the clients or other participants. For example, if Mom and Pop bring in their CPA son, probably Mom will be green (for), Pop will be yellow (neutral) and the CPA will be red (against).

It is called Meeting Mapper and can be found at the iTunes store. I happened to get it for free -don't know if it still is or not.

Yeah I can understand not wanting your FMO to have all that info, especially in annuity sales.

That client temperaments app sounds kind of weird.

That client temperaments app sounds kind of weird.

Well, now that I get into it more, it isn't at all weird. It can be used as a stand-alone, but it syncs with Salesforce and automatically adds the results of your meetings into Salesforce. So, instead of trying to remember to go back into Salesforce to put enter your notes, the iPad app does it for you. It enters who was there, what their objections were, who is onboard with your plan and who is against it (and why), your notes, the results/goals, whether goals were met or set forward, whether a new meeting was set, and so on.

I don't us Salesforce, but if I did I would for sure have this app. For my purposes, it was fun to play with, and came close to something I could use. One thing I liked is that you can save a PDF of the meeting and can choose to send it to your client LESS the personal notes you made and less the temperaments part. I will probably go with one of the other things I've been playing with to help me track and keep up with cases -closer to a gantt chart program.

----------

Are they talking about websites or CRM's? You can get a CRM for much less than 24.95/29.95 per mo. Xopaa above looks pretty good at $17 per mo for Basic pkg.

But the basic package does not include CRM or sales pipeline. So, I would say the starting price is $59 per user per month, not $17.

I have been playing with Meeting Mapper a bit more.

One thing it does is let you verbally enter text into the three boxes of meeting notes. So, with some programs that works OK, with other it does not. It all depends on how well the text comes out. You can verbally enter text into a couple of places, including the Goals box and the Meeting Notes box. Even talking as fast as I could, it was amazing how well it understands what I'm saying. I even said "Live long and prosper according to Spock." It knew to capitalize "Spock". Tech stuff like that always blows me away.

The other neat thing is that you can take photos and incorporate them in the meeting notes. For example, you can shoot a whiteboard to remember exactly what you illustrated to remind yourself or to include in a report to the client. You can also take a photo of the people at the meeting. I always do better remembering who people are with a photo.

I wish some program incorporated what this little free app does with a few other things I'd like to see. Again, this syncs with Salesforce so I guess that is why it doesn't quite fit with what I want.

If you are looking for a simple way to set and track your sales goals because Salesforce, ACT!, ZohoCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM and other CRM’s can be complicated and confusing check out Sales Goal Tracker Pro in the App Store.

If anyone needs info on CRM needs, we are having a webinar Tomorrow morning (9:00am MST) that should be very informative for Insurance agency owners. Hit me up and I can get you a link to sign up.
Thanks

[email protected]

Back