CYA Aetna, I'll Miss You

Actually it does matter what I think. I'm a licensed professional, I've been doing this for over five years. Perceived reality? What are you on about? Haha Bottom line is there is 100 percent a chance that they will pass away in the first two years. Insurance is meant to eliminate risk! If you have the option to eliminate the risk from day one and do not you are not doing a great job for their family. Listen old grasshopper just because you are old doesn't make you right, I've been around long enough to know that.

Ah youth. I remember my first five years. I thought I knew it all too. Then I remember my 2nd five years. Thought I knew it all. Then my 3rd five years. By then I really thought I knew it ALL. And I just finished up my fourth five years. I started realizing I didn't know it all but was completely unaware of how much I did not know.

October 2016 is actually the first month of my 5th five years selling life insurance and my 41st straight year as a commissioned salesman. I'm pretty sure I'll have it all figured out during that one.

I've been at this crap so long that when I first started Rouse was in his early 60s.

Lol did someone really just post "estimation on how long they think they will live"

Strong logic.

Yes our clientele are a bunch of doctorate holding statisticians.

Well my copd has been doing okay minus this nebulizer and my kids won't stop smoking in the house but yea I've got another 7 years....are you kidding me???!!!!!

Between this and your sig, gotta ask: u aware?

Ah youth. I remember my first five years. I thought I knew it all too. Then I remember my 2nd five years. Thought I knew it all. Then my 3rd five years. By then I really thought I knew it ALL. And I just finished up my fourth five years. I started realizing I didn't know it all but was completely unaware of how much I did not know.

October 2016 is actually the first month of my 5th five years selling life insurance and my 41st straight year as a commissioned salesman. I'm pretty sure I'll have it all figured out during that one.

I've been at this crap so long that when I first started Rouse was in his early 60s.

Doing something wrong for 25 years doesn't make it right.

You aren't negating my points with anything other than my age. I don't think I know it all, just this one thing! I'm here to learn....and teach if I have to.

----------

Between this and your sig, gotta ask: u aware?

Lmao ... PM me if serious

Last edited:

That's not true. I was only 59!

Doing something wrong for 25 years doesn't make it right.

You aren't negating my points with anything other than my age. I don't think I know it all, just this one thing! I'm here to learn....and teach if I have to.

I'm just funnin with you Dude. I would trade ages with you any time.

Even if it meant giving up all wisdom I have accumulated.

I'm just funnin with you Dude. I would trade ages with you any time.

Even if it meant giving up all wisdom I have accumulated.

Haha I just enjoy debating honestly. Taking a side and putting forth effort to explain it is fun. It also opens you up to think differently.

I'm sure I'd trade my age for a certain price. You have a pen handy?

Back