David Duford - Goal Setting for 2020 Videos

Goals! I make them and never or maybe one time even look at them again. Works for me.
Almost like counting comm before getting it issued and paid. Does you no good to do it.

Goals! I make them and never or maybe one time even look at them again. Works for me.
Almost like counting comm before getting it issued and paid. Does you no good to do it.

WOW

that is a first

Goals have served me well, I help me stay the course, and see where I need improvement and to know when to look at what went wrong to gauge how well a lead source has been working and many many other things

I work with Weekly, monthly, Quarterly and a Jan through Sept as well as Oct through Dec and yearly as timelines to track my goals

I do medicare

WOW

that is a first

Goals have served me well, I help me stay the course, and see where I need improvement and to know when to look at what went wrong to gauge how well a lead source has been working and many many other things

I work with Weekly, monthly, Quarterly and a Jan through Sept as well as Oct through Dec and yearly as timelines to track my goals

I do medicare
I set production goals for the week, month, and year. One more goal that seems to be unique to home service, but I think could be useful for other agents, is book size (in terms of monthly premium). I have an annual increase goal, and also goals for where I want the total book to be at each 5 year birthday mark.

David has posted the first of a series of videos about goal setting for 2020. The title of the first struck a chord with me.. "Begin with the End in Mind".. Unfortunately, at my age I always begin everything with the end in mind...:yes:

My goal for 2020...Make more videos than David Duford!

Hmmmmm? I'm going to need to dig that old cam-corder out of the closet and buy some of those recordable VHS tapes. Then it's GAME ON!

Back