Diabetes Insulin and Seizures?

monstrhuntr

Super Genius
So 65 yo female NT Diabetic 80 units per day insulin. Had heart surgery 02/14/2013 with valve replacement. Was fine till she pulled out levetiracetam that she was prescribed for blackouts. Said the last black out was about a year ago. Trinity went graded. I'm assuming because it's normally prescribed for seizures.

RNA would be graded as well due to seizures. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Hoping for a preferred rate. Right now it looks like MOO.

SNL not available in Ohio.

TA standard? Insulin is ok and they ask if 12 seizures in past year.

----------

Also companies that ask about seizures usually ask if in the last 12 months. So "about" a year ago is tough.

TA standard? Insulin is ok and they ask if 12 seizures in past year.

----------

Also companies that ask about seizures usually ask if in the last 12 months. So "about" a year ago is tough.
Trans is an option but at standard they are much higher on price.

So 65 yo female NT Diabetic 80 units per day insulin. Had heart surgery 02/14/2013 with valve replacement. Was fine till she pulled out levetiracetam that she was prescribed for blackouts. Said the last black out was about a year ago. Trinity went graded. I'm assuming because it's normally prescribed for seizures. RNA would be graded as well due to seizures. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Hoping for a preferred rate. Right now it looks like MOO. SNL not available in Ohio.

Let's break this one down...

--Insulin 80 units= Foresters so far is ok

--Heart surgery 3 years ago should be a non-issue with Foresters

--Diabetes + past heart issues is not asked on Foresters application

--Levetiracetam is Keppra (usually for seizures) and Foresters is ok with seizures

With the info given thus far I would roll with FORESTERS for this case.

Let's break this one down...

--Insulin 80 units= Foresters so far is ok

--Heart surgery 3 years ago should be a non-issue with Foresters

--Diabetes + past heart issues is not asked on Foresters application

--Levetiracetam is Keppra (usually for seizures) and Foresters is ok with seizures

With the info given thus far I would roll with FORESTERS for this case.

Looks good. Unfortunately Foresters contract is in limbo till April. Can't write them till then.

So 65 yo female NT Diabetic 80 units per day insulin. Had heart surgery 02/14/2013 with valve replacement. Was fine till she pulled out levetiracetam that she was prescribed for blackouts. Said the last black out was about a year ago. Trinity went graded. I'm assuming because it's normally prescribed for seizures.

RNA would be graded as well due to seizures. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Hoping for a preferred rate. Right now it looks like MOO.

SNL not available in Ohio.

Foresters...KSJK.

Haha, I see Spur beat me to Foresters.

Looks good. Unfortunately Foresters contract is in limbo till April. Can't write them till then.

Any upline worth their salt can get that Foresters issue taken care of.

Again, you gotta pick somebody. :)

Back